forum

[Archived] Losing PP (offline server Bug i guess)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
owo
So, im very unsure what just happned. I played some maps getting pp, and all of a sudden the osu server went down for like 2-4 mins, and i played, don't got pp but thats normal when the servers arn't online so i played more and more dont got any PP. after these 2-3 in my in game account connected back to the Osu server and i lost PP, i had 669PP during the oflinephase. and it got to 961 when it went back online. i dont really care 'bout these PP its not much but how can this happen should i just dont play while its offline ? uwu
Death
Generally when the servers have issues, or your internet temporarily has issues that cause you to disconnect, score submission still works after everything reconnects. Scores that you set during that time will attempt to submit as long as you don't close your game.

During the time you were disconnected, it's possible you submitted a score that caused you to lose PP. It's possible to lose PP if a score you set beats your previous one with lower accuracy, as long as you used the same mods for both plays.