forum

[Archived] Is there a way to remove switch between old/new site button?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Reactions
I prefer the old site more but i can't disable the switch button. :(
Dntm8kmeeatu
Get used to the new site, you won't be able to use the old one for much longer. Probably a good idea to condition yourself to the new one.
bryanpedini

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Get used to the new site.
But the new site still miss a lot of functions as the number of posts of a forum user; the style eventually makes an obvious place to find an obvious button to an unusual place to find that same button, and ect...
Death

BJPGVITA wrote:

But the new site still miss a lot of functions as the number of posts of a forum user; the style eventually makes an obvious place to find an obvious button to an unusual place to find that same button, and ect...
Open up an issue here if you think there are issues or features still missing. Before you open anything, check to make sure there isn't an already existing issue.
bryanpedini

Death wrote:

Before you open anything, check to make sure there isn't an already existing issue.
No Problem, I was onl thinking that someone could also be happy with the old retro graphis of this old site which by the way could even stay up as it is only a front end because of the entire subsystem is in the background formed by databases and files that this old retro graphic site only shows.
Thank you a lot anyway ;)