forum

[Archived] White block

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tokimarlex
Problem Details: Every time I open the OSU it became like this.
can anyone tell me how let the white block disappear?
Picture: https://imgur.com/a/La5Ao

osu! version: 20180315 (latest)
- Zuramaru -
I mean, as long as the actual game or gameplay itself isn't affected, I don't think that this is really bad as it's just the startup logo. On an unrelated note, I like your background :D
Dntm8kmeeatu
Out of odd Curiosity, What Operating system are you on?
bryanpedini

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Out of odd Curiosity, What Operating system are you on?
You can see it by looking more accurately to the trash bin icon: Windows 7 [Someversion]; or Vista (man, you're so stupid if it is Vista!)
But this doesn't matter as I'm on Win7 too and it doesn't happen to me, instead I don't see the startup logo at all.
By the way, everyone with this problem before anything else, try a little trick that will confirm that isn't your Osu! installation bad: reinstall to a different location just to try, or backup the existing data and just reinstall Osu! but grabbing the LATEST installer directly from our friend Peppy's site.
Dntm8kmeeatu

BJPGVITA wrote:

reinstall to a different location just to try, or backup the existing data and just reinstall Osu! but grabbing the LATEST installer directly from our friend Peppy's site.

reinstalling is a stupid idea, and I guess you're right. I could of looked at the icons.

This is more than likely caused by having the Aero theme disabled. Since that theme allows for transparency. But if they were on 8 or higher, it would be impossible for them to have it disabled.
Topic Starter
Tokimarlex
The system that I use is Window 7