forum

[GD REQUEST] Mami Kawada - Contrail ~Kiseki~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Liddell
MAP IS CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS AND GD IS FULLY OCCUPIED. THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3

Hi I'm Liddell and I'm trying to rank my very first "decent" map. I have already made and Easy and Insane difficulty and currently looking for guest difficulties both for Normal (Normal GD is currently occupied by Asuka_-) and Hard (Hard GD is currently occupied by _Meep_). Experience is a huge help that's why I prefer mappers with experience (even just a little). I'm a novice mapper myself so I can't really be the one to ask for veteran GDs. At least show me a map of yours so that I can see if your mapping skill is at least rankable. I will really try my best to rank this mapset so I will try to be choosy when it comes to the GDs. Hit me up with a PM ingame or send me a mail if ever I don't reply here in the forums.

DIFFICULTIES:

EASY: me (done)
NORMAL: Asuka_-
HARD: _Meep_
INSANE: me (done)

BEATMAP LINK: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/747825

Thank you! Looking forward to working with you :)
_Meep_
Save me a slot for hard
you can look at my userpage if u want to know my maps
Topic Starter
-Liddell
It seems like you're an experienced mapper. I'm really glad but also please bear in mind that it's my first attempt in ranking a map. I will try my best so please be patient if things get a little messy :(

Anyway, slot is saved! Thank you :D
_Meep_

-Liddell wrote:

It seems like you're an experienced mapper. I'm really glad but also please bear in mind that it's my first attempt in ranking a map. I will try my best so please be patient if things get a little messy :(

Anyway, slot is saved! Thank you :D
I’ll help you along the way so its fine x3
Asuka_-
i want to support sprite song
can i do normal?
Topic Starter
-Liddell

Asuka_- wrote:

i want to support sprite song
can i do normal?
You seem like an experienced mapper too. I'll save you the final slot and we'll start working together. I'm sorry if it may take a long time to rank this one because it's my first attempt so please be patient <3 Thank you! Looking forward to working with you :)