forum

[Archived] my client crashed, help me to get back the normal client

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Uncle Bobs
Problem Details:I payed to be a supporter and when i get back to osu, the client immediately update. My pc can't handle the game so i changed into the cutting edge version but the game crashed. I want the old client back.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160403.6
Lyawi
Do you get that "oh no!" window that shows up a crying girl? If so, click on her and put the error in here
Topic Starter
Uncle Bobs
#=zVTDnEqtpXLIHf_utNMvi3TU6EfFQ: No available GL context found. ---> OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContextException: [EGL] Failed to create window surface, error BAD_ALLOC.
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglWindowInfo.CreateWindowSurface(IntPtr config)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, EglWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext sharedContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
at #=zZjYKHpuRzWjvEgHNFxLVfZJfC2u5.#=z3JVu7j8=(Int32 #=zdL1$rIs=, Int32 #=zrxZggK8=, GraphicsContextFlags #=zpCSWnwo=)
at #=zNBrUp3uGYHix4QPz4ABF_TU=.#=zT9lvV9jp26Ld(GraphicsContextFlags #=zpCSWnwo=)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at #=zNBrUp3uGYHix4QPz4ABF_TU=.#=zT9lvV9jp26Ld(GraphicsContextFlags #=zpCSWnwo=)
at #=zNBrUp3uGYHix4QPz4ABF_TU=.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=z6xi4_SE=)
at #=z3sKAdf$QrJ9OTgqpRJPqUjoHFqAk.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=z6xi4_SE=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
at #=zAIfvBNTUPgcLtzHI1JWkZ8Y=.WndProc(Message& #=z35fhWdc=)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Like this?
Dntm8kmeeatu
Restart your computer, and make sure your Graphics drivers are properly installed and updated fully.
Topic Starter
Uncle Bobs
i'm playing on a intel hd graphic card. Any tips to improve the fps?