forum

Review of OT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Comfy Slippers
Year after year, a prominent figure known as Dean Herbert unleashes his rabid horde upon us. He attempts to corrupt the mind of the righteous man, to tempt him from the path of justice. Initiating this ritual allows yer boi peppy to temporarily leave his, now, former state of plebery in order to ascertain a divine state of being. But do not loosen up, as he's cautiously utilizing his legion of sadistic naked mole rats (known in these parts as moderators) to eradicate any and every form of common sense. Unknowingly, they are a part of a vast oriental conspiracy to control western youth and lead them into degeneracy. They weaken the minds of our allies, and embolden our enemies. Welcome to Off-Topic/OT/safespace for armchair critics

All is not so grim, as we do have a vast array of colorful characters. Ranging from effeminate characters molded by an intolerable uwu spamming annoyance all the way to those possessing psychotic characteristics with an attitude of moral superiority sprinkled on top. OT's saturated with symbolism and demands much attention for full appreciation, even during the disturbing, depressing, and dull times of this period of below average precipitation. We lack necessary supplies, one cannot shitpost on an empty stomach. I'm left with grotesque humor and premature ejaculations as I wonder what is behind this intestinal waste. What is happening?

We are powerless. We will never solve all of the perplexities of OT

2.1/10 This is generous. I am a generous man.
johnmedina999
That's way too high, man. Try 1.99999999999999999999999999/10
ColdTooth
I give it a flat 0/10.
abraker
time to overthrow ppy and his regime
Saturnalize
lol new forum btw