forum

osu!helper - another beatmap recommender

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tyrrrz
Hey there. So I did this overnight for personal use, thought some of you guys might want to use it.

Why use this over Tillerino?
It gives a lot of recommendations at once (around ~350 on default settings), it displays map stats in a more convenient manner and it does not depend on Bancho.

How does it work?
I know some people and me personally like to search for people that have similar ranks to them and look at their top plays to maybe find a score to snipe and get PP. This app does pretty much that. Basically put, it looks through your top plays, looks for people who did similarly well on them and then gives you a list of their top plays as recommendations.

Where do I get it?
The app is open source and is hosted on GitHub >>here<<.
You can download the latest release >>here<<.
Unpack it to any directory and launch.

Some screenshot(s)
Houtarou Oreki
ok
tumesuo
What do i type in the api section? I have everything else and it dosent load ;_;
Screenshots:
Topic Starter
Tyrrrz
Generate an API key for yourself here: https://osu.ppy.sh/p/api

Use any URL/name.
tumesuo
Ty sorry for being dumb ;_;
Hituh
̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶P̶P̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶c̶u̶l̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶p̶u̶u̶.̶s̶h̶/̶q̶M̶U̶d̶0̶/̶e̶c̶a̶4̶6̶5̶4̶0̶d̶4̶.̶p̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶g̶r̶a̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶a̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ NVM.
Can you do clicking on beatmap will move you to beatmap url?
wajinshu
Good work
Topic Starter
Tyrrrz

Fredzia4 wrote:

̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶P̶P̶ ̶c̶a̶l̶c̶u̶l̶a̶t̶o̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶h̶t̶t̶p̶s̶:̶/̶/̶p̶u̶u̶.̶s̶h̶/̶q̶M̶U̶d̶0̶/̶e̶c̶a̶4̶6̶5̶4̶0̶d̶4̶.̶p̶n̶g̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶g̶r̶a̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶l̶a̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶.̶ NVM.
Clicking on beatmap in the list will open a popup where you can move to the beatmap url.
Also, the beatmap ID is copied to the calculator if you click on a beatmap in the grid.
Hituh

Tyrrrz wrote:

Fredzia4 wrote:

Clicking on beatmap in the list will open a popup where you can move to the beatmap url.
Also, the beatmap ID is copied to the calculator if you click on a beatmap in the grid.
Oh. Yes. I see now. Previous time this popup window didn't work for me.
Neku Okazaki

How to get the "api provider"

1.- Go to https://osu.ppy.sh/p/api

2.- Put this:
App Name: osu!helper
App URL: t/492556
A Moon Gust
For ctb,
I used this app to find some 67 pp songs, i FC'd one and it gave me 87 pp
Then, i played another 67 pp song but I got 101 pp from it without an FC
I am really happy I just got two new top plays but osu!helper shows inaccurate pp and also the accuracy listed is usually some random number instead of being 99%+ or whatever
ChickenNuggur
it kicks me out when I try to launch it it says the application can not be started
AstroOrbis
Can you add Mac support?