forum

[Archived] Restarts MY PC :(

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EARLtheSQIRREL
I have a i7-7700k, 1070 8gb and 16gb of ram and this game restarts my PC when I try to watch twitch and play at the same time, and none of my hardware overheats, my drivers are up too date AND I can play ANY other game but OSU! and this won't happen... I just wanna click my circles :'(.
Tobias Leander
Make sure that none of your antiviruses detect's osu! as a virus, try closing your antivirus programs and see if the problem continues, if it does, make sure you have the newest version of .NET installed or atleast have version 4+, also try to repair your .NET framework if you have version 4+
Topic Starter
EARLtheSQIRREL

Tobias Leander wrote:

Make sure that none of your antiviruses detect's osu! as a virus, try closing your antivirus programs and see if the problem continues, if it does, make sure you have the newest version of .NET installed or atleast have version 4+, also try to repair your .NET framework if you have version 4+
Sorry for the late replay but man I love you :D. Iv'e never done anything with anti-virus but it was pretty straight forward all I had too do was add osu! to my list of allowed programs through my anti virus :D.

EDIT: OK i played a couple songs in and it crashed/restarted pc again :/ rip me

EDIT: This was under my Event Properties and was found as an error if this helps "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID"