forum

Am I using a retarded setup to play taiko ?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tintinmarmar
I use the left stick of my 360 controller for drum center and the right one for the drum rim, it pretty much works and I don't seem to have input lag... I'm just wondering if I'm the only dummy who uses that kind of setup to play taiko though...
A1i5HA
I mean if it works for you, then it works I guess. But idk if it'll be very practical when you get to like 4*+ maps because I can picture it being quite difficult to use the controller sticks fast enough to keep up with the map.
Edgar_Figaro

tintinmarmar wrote:

I use the left stick of my 360 controller for drum center and the right one for the drum rim, it pretty much works and I don't seem to have input lag... I'm just wondering if I'm the only dummy who uses that kind of setup to play taiko though...
I would say it's probably not the best setup if you want to become the best Taiko player.

You will earn bragging rights though for playing with an unusual playstyle though so if you really want to play like this and get pretty good with this playstyle it would be all the cooler.
Topic Starter
tintinmarmar
Hey update : recently got a wii taiko drum for my pc , it works really well but I still have a hard time hitting the blues with it...