forum

[Archived] [SOLVED] Tablet Pen Lag Imput

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Winterknight1
Problem Details:
I've been playing Osu! with a graphic tablet since october, this tablet is a Huion 420, at first i had the original pen but then i changed to the Huion P80 pen. It was all fine but, yesterday, when I opened Osu! and started to play, after playing a bit (1~2 minutes) I felt my pen weird, as if it wasn't responding correctly with a slow response, I've been looking through forums and I've tried a lot of things such as updating drivers but it still feels weird, if I move the pen the same distance it may not move the same distance in Osu!. At first, I thought that it might had been the raw imput, that somehow had been deactivated (I have it on because I play with 2x Sensitivity in Windows 10), but it was on and all the settings were as I always have had them. I don't know what to do, I've charged my pen, because I saw that it might be low charge but it wasn't the reason at least this time, I've even reinstalled Osu! and lost my songs.

PD: I don't know if this might help but, I noticed that in Osu!Mania, while playing in borderless window with background video activated my fps fell but if i set the game into fullscreen mode it didn't happen. When I started playing Osu!Standard it was all fine but some time later the same error occured (I must say that at the beginning I played perfectly in borderless window) and I changed to fullscreen mode, which appeared to avoid that imput lag but, now, it happens in fullscreen and borderless window mode

I hope someone know the solution for this problem and sorry for my english

Video or screenshot showing the problem: I don't know how I could show this, it's just that I feel the pen as if it was lagged

I found a solution: Disable windows ink in the tablet drivers and disable raw imput in osu, this will set you sensitivity to 1x but in this post https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/6517516#p6517516 you can download the program that can help you to reduce tablet area

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)