forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Tupsu

B1rd wrote:

I wouldn't recommend going to Tuuba though, it's the same deal of intolerable personalities wielding moderator power.
I mean, Mara can be a bit of an egg sometimes, but I've not had any issues with Brian beforehand?

Momi wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I've tried giving peppy feedback... his responses usually amount to something along the lines of "fuck you, I do what I like". Last time I wrote up an in-depth critique of score-v2, but the thread was deleted quite quickly..
Maybe peppy is just overshooting backwards a bit when trying to fit in with the osu teenagers yes? Surely he's a nice guy or something in reality, deep inside, or something like that.
well you can try to keep shutting your eyes at his blatant transphobia, bullying of community members and blatant ignorance of what the community actually wants, but I have a feeling it won't work forever
_handholding

Momi wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I've tried giving peppy feedback... his responses usually amount to something along the lines of "fuck you, I do what I like". Last time I wrote up an in-depth critique of score-v2, but the thread was deleted quite quickly..
Maybe peppy is just overshooting backwards a bit when trying to fit in with the osu teenagers yes? Surely he's a nice guy or something in reality, deep inside, or something like that.
honestly I think he just has an very little opinion of anyone that opposes his ideas, anyone without qualifications or of a status
E m i

Tupsu wrote:

Momi wrote:

well you can try to keep shutting your eyes at his blatant transphobia, bullying of community members and blatant ignorance of what the community actually wants, but I have a feeling it won't work forever
I was like 1% serious, hopefully that's an appropriate amount

Kisses wrote:

Momi wrote:

honestly I think he just has an very little opinion of anyone that opposes his ideas, anyone without qualifications or of a status
wouldn't that just be more childish? not actually caring but still managing to flip out and act mad.
Mara

Tupsu wrote:

I mean, Mara can be a bit of an egg sometimes
How is that related to Tuuba though? I understand where you are coming from with that and I don't deny it. I haven't done any moderation in Tuuba however.
Tupsu

Mara wrote:

Tupsu wrote:

I mean, Mara can be a bit of an egg sometimes
How is that related to Tuuba though? I understand where you are coming from with that and I don't deny it. I haven't done any moderation in Tuuba however.
it's because you're a moderator and bird mentioned people with moderator powers, so I gave my personal honest opinion about your suitability to moderatorship
when the memes are too next level, not even the people involved understand them
Aurani
Let's be honest here, Mara is a Nazi, but the kind of harmless Nazi you'd want to keep around.
Mara
But I can only moderate Mafia forum. :cry: Your memes are too advanced here.
E m i

Aurani wrote:

Let's be honest here, Mara is a Nazi, but the kind of harmless Nazi you'd want to keep around.
sounds good :D
fredsjr
hello my name is fredsjr but you can call me the osu challenge giver and i give challenges to streamers. but recently i made my own discord server to challenge you osu players. everyone is welcome. it is still really new so i would also like some help.

greetings from the osu challenge giver
https://discord.gg/BJTqeN
abraker

fredsjr wrote:

but recently i made my own discord server to challenge you osu players
t/501854

Also if you want to challenge someone, head on over here: t/683410
we got a good gig going on there
just make sure to cover the map for all gamemodes, or people gonna be upset
Comfy Slippers

god bless
E m i
citremi
E m i
is having a mental breakdown?

not bullying because that's me every second day
Naimae
Friends,
Osumans,
countrymen,

Lend me your ears.

Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this internet a new game, conceived in Rhythm, and dedicated to the proposition that pp =/= skill.

Admittedly, there is a risk in any course we follow other than this, but every lesson in history tells us that the greater risk lies in farming, and this is the specter that our well-meaning ranked friends refuse to face that their policy of farming is egotistical, and it gives no choice between pass and fail, only between choke or FC.

In a sense we've come to our game's website to submit a score. When the architects of our Game wrote the magnificent code of osu! stable and the osu! web, they were signing a promissory note to which every Osuman was to fall heir. This note was a promise that all osuthletes - yes, farmers as well as anti-farmers - would be guaranteed the unalienable rights of fun, pp, and the shitposting of the forums.

In the councils of the scoreboards, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted pp, whether sought or unsought, by the pp-farming complex.

No osu player can fully grasp how far and how fast we have come, but condense, if you will, the 50,000 ranked maps of the BNG's recorded history in a timespan of but 11 years.

5 years ago, the proudest boast was "I have 2,000pp". Today, in the world of farm maps, the proudest boast is "I have 10,000pp!" All farmers, wherever they may live, are secretly farmers, and therefore, as farmers, may take pride in the words "I am a farmer!"

This does not mean that you are boring players. On the contrary, the player above all other people prays for pp, for he must suffer and bear the deepest wounds and scars of choking. But always in our ears ring the ominous sounds of shitmiss: *record scratch*.
Vuelo Eluko
Scoreboards are everything to real top players, that is pride. PP just happens.
E m i
I don't know what pp is i only play for high acc on streams can someone fill me in what's a pp
keremaru
a pp is pee pee
Tupsu

Momi wrote:

I don't know what pp is i only play for high acc on streams can someone fill me in what's a pp
E m i
Wow does it taste good
Green Platinum
Those proportions are messed up. It's distracting.
DaddyCoolVipper
Yeah her ass makes no sense there
Vuelo Eluko

Tupsu wrote:

Momi wrote:

maeshima ryou?
E m i
Maybe you're just noobs I can bend my spine like that easy
_handholding
@momi what was your opinion on this map? https://osu.ppy.sh/s/40499

I saw you post in the thread but couldn't make out if you liked it or not
the proportions in that pic don't look out of place to me
Vuelo Eluko

Kisses wrote:

@momi what was your opinion on this map? https://osu.ppy.sh/s/40499

the proportions in that pic don't look out of place to me

wow that sure was a good map
E m i

Kisses wrote:

@momi what's your opinion on this map? https://osu.ppy.sh/s/40499

Kinda ugly but very much enjoyed it either way, I like those types of streamy maps, slightly hard to read/execute, hard to get good acc on. Not sure why everyone dislikes it but you know :( I always like when there are more complex streamy maps. And semi-relatedly I also like to play maps like this https://osu.ppy.sh/b/246322&m=0 because to me gameplay > mapping
Vuelo Eluko

Momi wrote:

Kisses wrote:

@momi what's your opinion on this map? https://osu.ppy.sh/s/40499

Kinda ugly but very much enjoyed it either way, I like those types of streamy maps, slightly hard to read/execute, hard to get good acc on. Not sure why everyone dislikes it but you know :( I always like when there are more complex streamy maps. And semi-relatedly I also like to play maps like this https://osu.ppy.sh/b/246322&m=0 because to me gameplay > mapping
am i being fucked with right now
he linked literally nothing

E m i
The author "deleted" it
https://puu.sh/zuXW7/051d23b355.jpg
it was a map, i'll try to reupload?
https://puu.sh/zuXYA/04fe569a14.osz Yes i did
Tupsu

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Tupsu wrote:

maeshima ryou?
I have no idea I just steal memes from the internet

lol @ virgin men not knowing how spines work, the only thing a bit off with that image is the legs'/thighs' length to width ratio
E m i
maybe she's just underweight, i remember my lower thighs being smaller than my calves for a long time which was funny

anime bone structure
Green Platinum
She's basically doing a cat stretch. Although I think her ass is a bit prominent for a child's physique.
abraker

If you start from the neck, you trace out the spine to a different location than starting out on the other side
johnmedina999

Tupsu wrote:

I have no idea I just steal memes from the internet

lol @ virgin men not knowing how spines work, the only thing a bit off with that image is the legs'/thighs' length to width ratio
lmao you're criticizing an image you yourself posted

what's even funnier is the fact that everyone is analyzing it because you brought it back up

y'all make me laugh
Foxtrot

Tupsu wrote:

w h e w imagine being this pretentious
DaddyCoolVipper

johnmedina999 wrote:

what's even funnier is the fact that everyone is analyzing it because you brought it back up

y'all make me laugh
Holy shit John I've never seen such spice from you
abraker

DaddyCoolVipper wrote:

johnmedina999 wrote:

y'all make me laugh
Holy shit John I've never seen such spice from you
He learned from the spiciest individuals here in OT. Maybe I should try to be spicy too sometime
Green Platinum
So any update on the new forum layout replacing the old one?
abraker

Green Platinum wrote:

So any update on the new forum layout replacing the old one?
should be about april/may. Looking at the issues tagged "required for live", some are in the February milestone, but others are in the candidate issues, and there are some high priority ones there too, which may take a month or two to get through.
JELLEY
k
B1rd

abraker wrote:

but score-v2 won't be used, so we win anyway?

It was used in the tournament, so it's still a loss as far as I'm concerned.

Regardless of how bad regular users can be. doesn't excuse the shitty mods, of which there are many. As Green Platinum has mentioned, mods who enforce a practical set of rules consistently and without bias on their part or fine - but not very common. I've known plenty of mods who are completely adverse to any common sense or logic. For example, if I explain why a certain rule - one of their own at that - does not justify one of their actions, the will deny that it doesn't - they won't even admit it and then amend the rule set to exclude the undesirable behavior as I have suggested. Things like rules are felt by them as much a hindrance to those mods' uninhibited powers as it is to the users.

Aurani wrote:

I mean of course you'd support anarchy (despite clear evidence of it being complete shit here) than some form of authority and order.
This place was a hundred times more active and lively when the kiddies didn't have the balls to post shitty threads about suicide or some other equally meaningless thing because they feared being shunned by the regulars and molested by the mod.

Won't comment on your Tuuba thing since it's clear that at this point it's far too late for you to realise anything.
When I talk about anarchy, it's not some stupid lefty conception of the word in which they they disavow any form of hierarchy or authority (which is an amazingly stupid and goes against nature itself, any sane person can see that). To explain the Libertarian idea of anarchy would require a long technical discussion which I don't think anyone is interested in, but rest assured, it doesn't exclude authority or hierarchy.
show more