forum

Struggling with mindblocks

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Arona
I'm always struggling with mindblock almost everyday, I can't even play a lot of patterns in which I can do very well properly because of this. I've been trying to not play maps that I have severe mindblock on yet it's still not working or maybe I am not just trying enough.

Are there any more ways to overcome these mindblocks other than not playing maps that you have a mindblock on? Or should I just take break from the game?
Yyorshire
It sounds like you are very frustrated about not being able to play maps you think you should be able to play. You might be going through a slump, or you're just not able to play the maps you want to yet. I would recommend taking a break and doing something else for a while to take your mind off the game, but I admit I don't really have enough information to go off of to say what you should do.
abraker
If you are trying the same maps every day or so, I suggest you stop. If you are trying to push your boundaries every day or so, I suggest you stop.

Play easy maps for 1-3 days, take a day or two break, play easy maps 1-3 days, play hard maps 1 day. Repeat.
Don't play same maps, hard or easy, often. Come back to maps you do at least a month later.