forum

[resolved] Sound Trail within Menu

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MudkipMaster132
Problem Details:
Alright so I don't know if its the storm heading for my state right now, but yesterday my osu was working perfectly fine with no sound glitching. When I meant sound trail, I meant that it would make the sound/audio trail and make my mouse pause until the trail was done. Any help? :?: :o

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
Video would be great since I don’t quite understand exactly what is happening.
Topic Starter
MudkipMaster132
ill try to get some video footage soon and see if that helps.
Topic Starter
MudkipMaster132
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_BjnwP ... e=youtu.be see if this helps out a bit. Short, I know, I just didn't think of anything off the top of my head to show you how its glitching.
Tobias Leander
Hello

1) enable compatibility mode, and reduce dropped frames in the osu graphics settings.

2) make sure your computer isnt overheating.
this can be caused by you having your computer turned on for a long time, or running at a high amount of fps that your grapich card cant support.

read more here.
t/42149
Topic Starter
MudkipMaster132
didn't do much sadly. Should I reinstall Osu! ? :? :(
Tobias Leander
Sorry to hear that :?

Try this. :idea:
----------------------------------------
if you are running on Unlimited fps, turn that off, your grapich card might not be able to support it.
disable any overlays like Steam, Discord or any other FPS overlay program.
make sure your cpu isnt going on 100%, close any unnecessary programs running in the background.
make sure to have atleast 10gb of storage in the drive u installed osu on.
check if your computer is overheating, this can be caused by the fans not working probably in your computer.

:arrow: I dont see how reinstalling the game should help.
Topic Starter
MudkipMaster132
it fixed itself over a few days, so I'm happy it works now but confused how it happened. :)