forum

Ez mode -> impossible to play with -> useful for improving?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
altbleak
Just recently tested easy mode and... how is that supposed to make anything easier??? I mean... MY EYES! - they hurt after trying insane with it. Just seeing all the possible 10 different jump points is just... not manageable.

So I'm asking would starting to play w/ it improve something that would be necessary, for lets say >6 digit maps or 7... whatever. You might get the point -
zeplic
Maybe try playing more AR 7 and 8 before looking at EZ mod.

Reading is a skill you have to build and maybe something you have to acknowledge before anything else

That said, a skin with more than 1 color goes a long way for EZ to my experience.

To answer your question specifically, No. Don't play 5*+ maps on EZ trying to improve a skill that you're not even sure youre trying to build. Infact, don't play EZ on maps that are too hard for you. EZ is actually very challenging- especially on modern maps.

tl;dr Reading & playing with high note density (the amount of circles on the screen at the same time) are the most emphasized skills utilized while playing on EZ
Kyrari
Playing EZ will only make you better at EZ mod, if you just wanna improve your general skills then EZ is honestly not the way to go.