forum

Issues with 7k songs

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Burnn
I can play 4k completely fine, and 6k okay, but as soon as I try to do a 7k map my fingers just don't wanna work, I can't even do a 7k 1.2* song with more than 70% acc and like a 50 combo

I've been trying them for the past 2 hours and there has been no improvement in it. (At least to my feeling)
Stickman92
just look at t/146615 the beginner section. he does good job

playing just 15-30 min a day is good enough for starting off. Just takes some time to get use to game mechanics.

this was me when i first started vsrg(vertical scrolling rhythm game)

If you cant find songs
http://osusearch.com For mania, CS is keycount so CS:7 is 7k
ranked or unranked songs, it doesn't matter.
Yyorshire

Burnn wrote:

I've been trying them for the past 2 hours
Unfortunately, if you haven't learned how to play 7k after a long time of 2 hours, I don't think your hands will ever adapt to such an advanced play style.
Tripletth
play more
[TAS]
Could always 'cheat' and play 9k maps :D. I improved my 7k skills a lot by doing this tbh (noob to slightly less noob).
abraker

Shroudborn wrote:

Could always 'cheat' and play 9k maps :D. I improved my 7k skills a lot by doing this tbh (noob to slightly less noob).
why stop there? Do 10k
Chez

Yyorshire wrote:

Burnn wrote:

I've been trying them for the past 2 hours
Unfortunately, if you haven't learned how to play 7k after a long time of 2 hours, I don't think your hands will ever adapt to such an advanced play style.
Yeah, your 7k career ends here. If you can't learn it after 2 hours that's just too bad.

abraker wrote:

Shroudborn wrote:

why stop there? Do 10k
Why stop there? Do piano.

But in all seriousness, it takes more than 2 hours to learn 7k. If you really want to ease into it, play 5k to get used to space bar then play 6k to get used to using ring fingers.

If you're a real man though, you'll learn 7k in 2 hours.
abraker

Chez wrote:

If you're a real man though, you'll learn 7k in 2 hours.
cannot confirm took 6 months to get the hang of 2*
Topic Starter
Burnn
I just didn't expect it to give me so much trouble compared to 6k, which I can do fairly easy.
Stickman92
probably spacebar
nadavv
5k sucks just go straight to 7k and play it a lot. after a month you should stop with the retarded mistakes
sovasin
try switching the spacebar and J keybinds. So SDFJ<space>KL instead of SDF<space>JKL. I find this layout to be much more intuitive.
nadavv

sovasin wrote:

try switching the spacebar and J keybinds. So SDFJ<space>KL instead of SDF<space>JKL. I find this layout to be much more intuitive.
what the fugg
Kings
7k finger independence is important so... u can start with low star maps first
Aqo

practiced for 2 hours but still can't play like ereter help