forum

Way to improve

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
pott3r
Hi, I've played this game some time, already learned something, but one question is still screwing my head.
So, here's what I did: when I started playing osu, I played easy maps, got good at it, after a month or so I was playing ~3-4 stars maps, but I've never tried to play for S,SS or 95% acc and more before. I was just passing maps. Now I play ~5-6 stars maps, and I really enjoy this type of playing, but sometimes I think that I could just be better now with a lot of time spent on easy maps with high acc.

P.S. English isn't my native language, hope you understand what I said.

Should everyone play easier maps trying to result higher accuracy to improve faster and get better at this game?
Endaris
Why not both?
Aim and speed are just as important as accuracy (and some would argue more important).
There's no reason why you shouldn't devote an hour of your playtime per week to get better at accuracy on easier maps.

You have to know yourself how the game is most fun for you.
In my experience, having somewhat decent accuracy makes the game more fun in the long run as passing maps gets stale in the long run if you can't nail any significant FCs.
E m i
why not both, why not all.
Topic Starter
pott3r

Endaris wrote:

Why not both?
Aim and speed are just as important as accuracy (and some would argue more important).
There's no reason why you shouldn't devote an hour of your playtime per week to get better at accuracy on easier maps.

You have to know yourself how the game is most fun for you.
In my experience, having somewhat decent accuracy makes the game more fun in the long run as passing maps gets stale in the long run if you can't nail any significant FCs.
Thanks for reply.
So, you mean it’s good to play easier maps sometimes to... like, adjust your accuracy?
Barusamikosu

Potterylite wrote:

So, you mean it’s good to play easier maps sometimes to... like, adjust your accuracy?
To improve your accuracy yes