forum

Dope VR rythm game incoming?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
beauverre
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rIjcRK_BNU , looks sooooo insane , just imagine a cookiezi VR haha.
Andreww
looks pretty fucking sick. Hopefully people won't start gripping really weird and injuring other part of their arms playing this.
Beard
I mean there's McOsu on steam which is basically osu! but VR...
yungspirit_old
yooooooooooooooo that shit looks fucking neat.
abraker
my hand will kiss the wall and I will trip
Somi
Cut The Beat
dung eater
Beat katana with hat economy.
pandaBee
Superior Japanese steel folded over one million times can cut anything.
Pozy
mcosu has a vr launch option. it looks really cool, theres alot of vids of it on yt.
Green Platinum
Seems more suited to switch joycons than VR. VR is just a tacked on gimmick.
Penguin
I've always been interested in VR, but there's been few games for vr that have interested me so far. Onward looked decent, but it wasn't enough for me to spend all that money on VR. This game though.. this game really peaks my interest. I might have to buy a new gpu and the Vive just for this if the development seems to be going well.
LovelyA72
Just try McOsu... You can find it on steam. And just like osu!(lazer), it is free and open source. It was written in C++ so it should have a good performance with old machine.

McOsu don't have the ability to manage beatmap, so McOsu will only works great with machines that have osu! (ppy one) installed.
ChibiDesu
Looks awesome, I always wanted to try that. Can't image how crazy it is in VR.
Caput Mortuum
looks awesome
DaddyCoolVipper
Looks bad to me. DDR is a thousand times better
OzzyOzrock
Looks bad to me. Pacman 2 is a thousand times better.
low acc fc
Kinda reminds me of that one wii sports mode where you had to slice incoming objects
Nigrod
That would be the best VR game
efina
VR olympics when?
Strale002
Well there is VR Beat Saber.
concretespaghet
beat saber is honestly sick