posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Perfection
why does it exist
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
O_O
E m i
I don't know i basically might not be able to handle some stuff in the future without a specific assortment of medication for different types, degrees and sources of anxiety -_-

The probability that someone will kill me if i go outside is probably like 0.1%?

but I always feel like it's around 20% so my anxiety is big. I will probably never go outside alone anymore

etc.

Fser wrote:

O_O
abraker

Perfection wrote:

why does it exist
inability to tell the future and weighing a bad outcome over anything else in your mind

ignorance is bliss
E m i

abraker wrote:

Perfection wrote:

why does it exist
inability to tell the future and weighing a bad outcome over anything else in your mind

ignorance is bliss
good description
Saturnalize

abraker wrote:

Perfection wrote:

why does it exist

ignorance is bliss
ColdTooth
I..I-I don't know w-what you are t-t-talking a-about! A-Anxiety is n-not a.. not a.. not an emotion!
DXPOHIHIHI
What is anxiety?
levesterz

szkiller wrote:

What is anxiety?

abraker wrote:

Perfection wrote:

why does it exist

ignorance is bliss
Flanster
lack of confidence
Saturnalize

Flanster wrote:

lack of confidence
abraker

Flanster wrote:

lack of confidence
Lack of confidence doesn't always relate to anxiety. You may not be confident whether the thing in a box is red or blue. You can't be anxious about that unless picking one potentially determines something bad will happen.
Endaris
A vocabulary that has both "desire" and "fearfulness" as synonyms is a nightmare for any language.
ColdTooth

Flanster wrote:

lack of confidence
That's... deep...
Saturnalize

ColdTooth wrote:

Flanster wrote:

lack of confidence
That's... deep...
gay