forum

[resolved] export replay as .osr after replay

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +24
Topic Starter
qlum
I't would be nice to still be able to export a replay as .osr after playing the replay.
I skip past the rating screen far to often and forget to export the replay of the map but ones you missed your chance to export it there is no way to do it at a later time so if you could do it after playing your replay it would be a huge improvement.
it could also be used to save replays of other people, this may even help to catch cheaters as the replay file is permanent and can easily be shared.

if an mod /bat or whatever wants to reorganizer my post to let it make more sense feel free to do so, I suck at formulating text.
mekadon_old
Open the data folder, open r, sort by date, open the latest .osr file. If it's the replay you want, then just copy somewhere else and rename it. That is, if you had chosen the "Save Local Replay" option.
xsrsbsns
A little outside question, is it possible to export another person's replay as .osr? or just any plays not played locally
Mismagius

xsrsbsns wrote:

A little outside question, is it possible to export another person's replay as .osr? or just any plays not played locally
I try to F2 on the ranking screen after spectating, but that gives me a replay with no cursor and well... the notes don't get hit.
Hiyorin

mekadon wrote:

Open the data folder, open r, sort by date, open the latest .osr file. If it's the replay you want, then just copy somewhere else and rename it. That is, if you had chosen the "Save Local Replay" option.
You can also match the date with the replay you want, I tried it works for some, but others wont
peppy
Switch to Local Rankings, find the play, hit F2 at ranking screen. Congratulations, you just exported the replay! (you can also do this just after you finished the song but skipped the popup ranking dialog.
Waryas
Can you make it add a timestamp with hh:mm to the filename with F2? Sometimes it overwrites old replays when you export the same diff twice in the same day.
Talking about multiplayer games as those don't export replay i think?
Another suggestion, can you make it so even if we fail in multi it doesn't fail in replay (some sort of replay nofail).
Wishy
^This. I got replays replaced several times.
death2yoko
this helped me :)
Sandy Hoey
Please refrainin from postingnon old, marked threads. If it helps you, then great. We don’t need to know