Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
I myself am having this issue, I play osu! mania. Not that that makes the difference, sometimes when i finish a song it stops and decides to crash, mostly happening when I go back to the songs list. I'm not entirely sure if it has to do with the steam overlay overlaying osu! but that's also a probability after reading the beginning of the thread i saw the message about steam overlay) . I was thinking maybe setting a launch option could fix it, and that's what brought me here. Also for future reference, if someone's having an issue and you don't have it, mentioning what you have set up differently than them (or different than default) will help ;) (PS. I've already gone through all of the troubleshooting methods, and the regular troubleshooting methods for constantly crashing programs)
Tempo Trainee
12 posts
Support Team
1,861 posts
Death wrote:
osu! is not made to be run through Steam.

No one seems to know what combination of things is causing the game to crash and it's not consistently replicable by multiple people.

I would suggest just not launching the game through Steam.
Last edited by Death on , edited 2 times in total.
Global Moderator
5,602 posts
We've recently solved a similar issue with the solution of disabling Discord overlay.
Please try it out.
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
Flanster wrote:
We've recently solved a similar issue with the solution of disabling Discord overlay.
Please try it out.

Though other's might be having that issue, it's not the one I'm having sadly.
Reply 20 posts jump | prev  1, 2