This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,330 posts
Offline
Azer wrote:
This map is very mistimed, would need a -18 Online Offset to fix it.

I'm sry but I can't sure with ur opinion. This beatmap's mp3 file is from Ranked version and both have obviously same offset. And actually on my ear, current offset is correct. :3
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
40 posts
Offline
Post is exempt of kudosu.
the offset is a little off: change offset from the first note to 602.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,330 posts
Offline
Pozy wrote:
the offset is a little off: change offset from the first note to 602.

Read above, a lot of ppl checked offset and there is no problem :3
User avatar
Whistle Blower
24 posts
Offline
Post is exempt of kudosu.
Kawashiro wrote:
Pozy wrote:
the offset is a little off: change offset from the first note to 602.

Read above, a lot of ppl checked offset and there is no problem :3



https://clips.twitch.tv/AdventurousSeductiveWormWoofer
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
732 posts
Offline
Post is exempt of kudosu.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,330 posts
Offline
Abyssal wrote:

I've tried to listen that carefully avout that and I realize that sound u pointed out is just a noise. I can sure every notes in 1st red line is perfect cuz I checked all notes sound offset with 25% playback rate.
And actually many mania players already fc'd ranked ver. It's certain evidence it has perfect and playable offset
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
874 posts
Offline
Post is exempt of kudosu.
아슬아슬했군
User avatar
Whistle Blower
24 posts
Offline
Post is exempt of kudosu.
Kawashiro wrote:
Abyssal wrote:

I've tried to listen that carefully avout that and I realize that sound u pointed out is just a noise. I can sure every notes in 1st red line is perfect cuz I checked all notes sound offset with 25% playback rate.
And actually many mania players already fc'd ranked ver. It's certain evidence it has perfect and playable offset


Just because players FC it doesnt mean its properly timed rofl.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,053 posts
Offline
Post is exempt of kudosu.
Just because you have several high ranked players telling you the offset is wrong doesn't mean it's wrong obviously it's fine because reasons yeah
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 189 posts jump | prev  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: