forum

[Archived] cursor issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
Problem Details:
Problem Details so my cursor seems quite leggy it feels as if i am flinging the cursor around rather then aiming it, i have tried re-installing my drivers, i bought a new tablet, i'v tried all the different versions (stable, beta and cutting edge), i'v re-installed the game, i'v tried all 10 usb ports in my pc and today i completely wiped my whole pc and done a fresh install of windows nothing has worked, any suggestions

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20180210.2cuttingedge
ForeverFabulous
any background processes?, tried switching release streams? is osu on full screen?
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
nothing running the background, I've tried switching release streams and yeah its in full screen
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
i thought it might be my tablet so I bought a new one and it's still happening
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
after a a week of this issue i have still not found a fix it seems to only be this pc but only in osu it seems to work fine on everything else it says im getting from 0.7 ms to 1.3 ms but i'm still getting lag/ inaccurate cursor movement i also seem to be getting quite a lot of stutter and fps drops
modrei_DELETED
what tablet do you have? this is usually happening because of wrong drivers, so you might try installing other versions and see if it works - also dont forget to uninstall the previous drivers and restart your pc
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
i have a wacom one and a xp pen g430 and i have installed the right drivers it was fine last week and for no reason it started acting weird
modrei_DELETED
ye, it did the same for me as well
you need to uninstall one of the drivers and restart your pc, should work after that
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
i have done that, i have re-installed windows to and nothing has happened
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
https://gyazo.com/9cd7f73acdb43ad32548c3310c70139e

just so people have an idea of what is happening
Kao
Have you disabled windows ink yet?
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
yes
insane player
[Removed]
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
nope
insane player
null
Topic Starter
Loaf Bloke
specs
CPU-i7 4790k
Motherboard- asus b85 pro gamer
Ram- 16gb corsair vengeance
GPU- EVGA GTX 1070

and as far as i can tell yes its fine in other games and it doesn't seem to be down to the latency as i changed a setting and the latency is now around 0.50 - 0.80 but im still getting problems with the cursor movement