forum

[duplicate] [invalid] Thread to suggest songs for new beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Haunted
I'm quite new here, so please be easy on me if this post has a no-brainer answer, but I've noticed (or cannot find) a place to suggest songs for new beatmaps.
I live in Japan and I'm always at the arcades, constantly exposed to new rhythm game music. I would love to share them to this community!
Why don't I map myself you ask? I unfortunately have a full-time job taking over most of my time...
I also noticed that I am not allowed to suggest beatmap songs in the beatmap threads. Is there something against requesting songs? :(
I keep seeing people mapping the same music and I am worried that people aren't aware of the availability of songs!

PioPio
Lyawi
Hey, unfortunately you're not allowed to request beatmaps in the forums. Mapping costs a lot of effort and time of the creator, so we're suggesting to try mapping by yourself. Nothing more I can say to that topic

oh also, because you said you're living in Japan, you can ask the support if they can change your flag. You'll need to send an email to accounts@ppy.sh with any proof that you're living there :3
Rivals_7
there were once a place to request beatmaps, but nobody are willing to do so since mapper most likely only mapping the song they like. and so that thread was closed
Nathanael
Beatmap creators mostly map on their own interests so it's unlikely that requests will be granted. As Lyawi said, it takes a lot of effort and time.

Once again, this request is marked duplicate and invalid.