forum

[resolved] OpenTK Native Window: osu!.exe - Bad Image

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ALoftyB0rftato
Problem Details:

everytime i launch the game i get this error. this is new, and is probably linked to my getting a new computer. i have already tried reinstalling and using the repair tool. but i keep getting the error on launch. Someone please help

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
https://i.gyazo.com/077cef65201c67fc4c4 ... aa20b2.png

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Death
Try clean reinstalling your graphics drivers.

Just curious, what gpu do you have?
Topic Starter
ALoftyB0rftato

Death wrote:

Try clean reinstalling your graphics drivers.

Just curious, what gpu do you have?
Also what would clean installing do?
How would i do it?

GPU Stats are this

Radeon RX 560 Series

Driver version: 22.19.677.257
Driver date: 09/21/2017
DirectX version: 12 (FL 12.0)
Death
Before you do this, I would actually make sure you have installed all of your pending Windows updates if you have any.

Download the latest drivers for your GPU from AMD's Website. The installer may give you the option to clean install, which completely uninstalls your current drivers before installing the new ones. This is to make sure there are no conflicts with your new drivers.

If the installer does not give you the option to clean install, use Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall your current graphics drivers, and then install the drivers you downloaded before.
Topic Starter
ALoftyB0rftato

Death wrote:

Before you do this, I would actually make sure you have installed all of your pending Windows updates if you have any.

Download the latest drivers for your GPU from AMD's Website. The installer may give you the option to clean install, which completely uninstalls your current drivers before installing the new ones. This is to make sure there are no conflicts with your new drivers.

If the installer does not give you the option to clean install, use Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall your current graphics drivers, and then install the drivers you downloaded before.

IT works thanks!
CircIes
did this really work cause im not very sure about this i have a 64 bit laptop and i want to play osu in it
Death
I don't think they were lying when they said it worked for them.

There is no reason you should need to do any of this unless you are receiving the same exact error message. Please make a new thread if you are having issues so we can determine if that is the case.