forum

Who/what inspired you to play OSU! in the first place?

posted
Total Posts
show more
kai99
I think i first saw cookiezi's play on youtube.
Rurree
I was into anime a whole lot so of course that meant osu was like paradise to me.

I've gotten over anime, but I can't seem to get over osu!catch though.
Dogshaite
My mom. Not really.
Stanvord
OWC got me interested
henry11hei
My brother
digitaku
my friend who asked me to play it
so here I am
Edgar_Figaro
In another game I played on a server with a bunch of people. Randomly one day when on the TeamSpeak they said they were going to be playing this game called Osu and asked me to join them. So here I am today even though pretty sure none of them play actively.
raechel
a friend of mine showed me a video of osu!mania. I downloaded osu! and immediately started playing 4k mania. when I tried to play 7k (or anything above 4k) a few days later (like a week or so) I failed miserably so I did what any kind of person would do and... decided to play with less keys. So I tried standard, that only used 1 key (and rarely 2) and I got used to that.
-Requiem-
I watched TV, then went to play in my laptop. Then osu! suddenly appeared. No idea how it got there, but it did.
FINGERLOCK
I watched Gayzmcgee when he played minecraft and he uploaded an osu! video so i checked it out.
Anti-Acc
my lovely brother ^^
xXOsuPersonXx
I was surfing YouTooub and found some osu videos like forever ago
it took me until a year ago to get the game
refunds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am9_bXZEWV4

i found this video last year and made a account about a month before
keremaru
i watched a play of blood sugar and thought "oh this game is too hard"
3-4 months later im sitting in my house playing all gamemodes (mostly ctb)
teashoe
Husa
れおる、 not razito
Natu
I think I created my account because I saw a video of the "Big Black" map on YouTube. I wasn't really playing until one day, a random girl told me that I suck at Osu! so I started to play so I could beat her in mp.
Sebastian
yuhaii
I found out about from some friends on discord. I played a little bit, but then gave up. I found out about the "OWC" and I was like "I wanna play in the owc!" so i started actually trying to play offline. I gave up playing online for a long time until I found out about this asian guy named "BeastrollMC." I was there during his gimme chocolate fc, and got inspired to play online again on a 2 month old account.

cool life man.
uwuKia
I always loved the concept of following the rhythm of a song with clicks and slides

so I just went for it
Cocolites
:)