forum

[Archived] Shaky Cursor Hovering

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SDMNE
Problem Details:
Well.. Ever since i got my CTL-471 i've had this problem where my cursor makes very jittery lines (i hover as stated in the title) but when i drag the jitteryness goes away. I've tried installing older drivers but it just gives me a "WACOM TABLET DRIVER NOT FOUND" error and i'm back at square one. Pls help i just wanna play osu without this issue again <3

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171227.1beta
Untitled_old_1
Do you shake by yourself? How long have you been using a tablet for; since hovering takes a bit of getting used to.

Try following these steps to restart your Wacom drivers when it shows "WACOM TABLET DRIVER NOT FOUND".
Go to Run (WINKEY+R) >> services.msc >> Locate ''Wacom Professional Service'' and Restart it.

Trosk-
Some Wacom drivers have different cursor behaviours.
Some of them have less input lag but the cursor can look really shaky (version 6.3.9w5). Other have a little bit more input lag but the cursor movement is way smoother (like the version 6.3.11-4 which is the one that I personally use).

The best advice I can give you would be trying different versions until you find one that you feel comfortable.
Topic Starter
SDMNE

Untitled wrote:

Do you shake by yourself? How long have you been using a tablet for; since hovering takes a bit of getting used to.

Try following these steps to restart your Wacom drivers when it shows "WACOM TABLET DRIVER NOT FOUND".
Go to Run (WINKEY+R) >> services.msc >> Locate ''Wacom Professional Service'' and Restart it.

I did this but i still got the same error. I don't know what else it could be but every driver i seem to find just gives me the same problems
Topic Starter
SDMNE
I will try this