forum

[Archived] When to click hit circle?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
eliteryan22
Problem Details: I've been playing for the last two weeks and I still don't understand when to click the hit circle, in the tutorial it says when the circles outer ring and the hit circle touch but if you do that it deems it to late and only gives a 50 score. When and where is the sweet spot so I can start improving my accuracy?
Please and thank you to anyone who can help and show me how to improve :D

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
Listen to the music as well as taking the visual que. The notes are often timed with the song itself to help you determine when to click. Also make sure your universal offset is 0 in the settings
yairmagniv

eliteryan22 wrote:

Problem Details: I've been playing for the last two weeks and I still don't understand when to click the hit circle, in the tutorial it says when the circles outer ring and the hit circle touch but if you do that it deems it to late and only gives a 50 score. When and where is the sweet spot so I can start improving my accuracy?
Please and thank you to anyone who can help and show me how to improve :D

osu! version: 20171227.2 (latest)
there is a circle and there is a closing circle try to click it when the closing circle gettign close to the circle try to see it in a diffrent beatmaps or watch youtube if you need any help send me a pm in forum and i will try to help you as soon as possible :idea:
basicly the circles goes by the song try to listen to the song and click .
Topic Starter
eliteryan22

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Listen to the music as well as taking the visual que. The notes are often timed with the song itself to help you determine when to click. Also make sure your universal offset is 0 in the settings
Hey thank you for the reply and I do see that in some songs and I didn't know what the offset was but by default it is 0. It's just on most maps even when listening to the music I can't find specific que's when to click and just rely on hoping the circle isn't to close or to far, like so far it sorta works and my accuracy is at 86.81% but I don't know if there is anything more specific that I can use to find when to click. Again thank you
Sandy Hoey
It really is just getting used to he game. The more you play, you will start to pick up on the question from the music. It helps if you play songs you like just because then you will be more inclined to listen to all parts of the song. Keep grinding

Also make sure that you are playing ranked maps. There are a lot of maps out there jay are realllllllyyyyyy bad and poorly timed. Ranked maps are quality controlled
BleachIsGood_old
to be honest it always changes and this game has made me hate all of my favorite songs (that i filed into the game) :x
jonimohni
Its kinda hard hitting the circles in the beginning because the approach rate (the time the outer ring needs to hit the inner ring) is so low. I feel you