forum

Changing mice

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kalfany
Hello guys, yestarday i switched from my old zalman zmgm3 eclipse to a new razer deathadder elite and i have to say i havent gotten a single full combo since then, is this normal? i tried switching the sensitivities, and everything, but it didnt help, and i am getting really pissed.. from my point of view switching to another mouse shouldn't take a very long time getting used to it. any tips?? ;/
Topic Starter
Kalfany
I have changed my resolution now, i can aim better, but still, i welcome bonus tips
DXPOHIHIHI

Kalfany wrote:

Hello guys, yestarday i switched from my old zalman zmgm3 eclipse to a new razer deathadder elite and i have to say i havent gotten a single full combo since then, is this normal? i tried switching the sensitivities, and everything, but it didnt help, and i am getting really pissed.. from my point of view switching to another mouse shouldn't take a very long time getting used to it. any tips?? ;/
You need time to get used to your new mouse =/
Vipen
Practice, practice and practice. It will take some time until u get used to it. ;)
Topic Starter
Kalfany
After some practice i can play better than before, love this mouse :)
Tboneq
The first tip is the mousepad because the surface you're moving your mice is really improtant. For Osu! I recommend you the mousepads with "speed" type like razer goliathus speed, steelseries qck or zowie G - SR.
The second tip is to play with your favourite sensivity. The razer synapse engine lets you customize the sensivity, polling rate and more. Just play with it untill you find your favourite. I'm using steelseries rival 100 mouse(gonna change it to logitech g402 after christmas) on sharkoon fireground mousepad and it's really good to play.
Tip 3 is:

Git Gud. :D

P.S. what mousepad do you use now?
ManuelOsuPlayer
I get usted to mouse change or sensitivity change after 4-5H playing.
Play easier stuff.
Topic Starter
Kalfany

Tboneq wrote:

The first tip is the mousepad because the surface you're moving your mice is really improtant. For Osu! I recommend you the mousepads with "speed" type like razer goliathus speed, steelseries qck or zowie G - SR.
The second tip is to play with your favourite sensivity. The razer synapse engine lets you customize the sensivity, polling rate and more. Just play with it untill you find your favourite. I'm using steelseries rival 100 mouse(gonna change it to logitech g402 after christmas) on sharkoon fireground mousepad and it's really good to play.
Tip 3 is:

Git Gud. :D

P.S. what mousepad do you use now?
I use EXACTLY that mouse pad, bought it with the mouse, lol
Topic Starter
Kalfany
Anyways, i got used to it, my aim is 10 times better than before, guess more expensive mice have better sensors after all
Aegyo
dont buy razer mice
DXPOHIHIHI
Lol i just got my new mouse yesterday and it had a scroll wheel defect :(
Topic Starter
Kalfany
there's nothing wrong with mine