forum

Scores Not Updating

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Insecurity
I've already FC'd this map 3 more times, just to try and see if the play will even show up on my top ranks. In this case, the 4th time I got the FC, it shows that I've done it in recent plays, but not in my top plays. If an A is 92PP surely my 4 FC S plays are above that and it should register and replace the 92PP play. Deleting and redownloading the map and getting an FC again won't work either. Furthermore, if you look at the page where it shows the map download and creator info it shows my best play is still that 95% A 92PP play. I already read 'solutions' to this problem from other threads, clearly they don't work. Here were the options:

1. Wait - didn't work, it's been 29 days LUL
2. Make another FC play - yeah, done 3 extra my dude.
3. Make another BETTER FC play - done that as well, this 4th FC was half assed, which is pretty obvious as I have FCed it four friggen times.
4. Your internet must have a problem the time you did your play. Do it again with your internet properly working - done it 3 times mate... well, 4, if you count the first one that didn't register somehow, when my internet was perfectly fine (yes, my internet was perfectly fine for ALL 4 FC plays).
5. The servers had a problem that day for the guy who had the same problem ages ago, but I've done FCs in different days in the last month, there's no way all 3 days I did the FCs on were days where osu servers had a problem.

I've also FCed other maps at the same time, to see if they register, and they did. So what is the problem? Anyhow, if somehow doing it a 5th time will work, sure, I'll do it, but I'm fairly certain nothing will change, and my 95% A 92PP play will always somehow be better than 4 FCs... cool beans. I'm hoping to find a different solution than the 5 above for this 'bug', and one that actually works. If this one map just won't update my top play, I guess I will never get my top PP play out of this map. I don't see how any of this is my part of the problem, something is wrong with Osu!.

P.S I need to know how to add photos/images cause that'll make things easier to understand.
pandaBee
Noone's going to steal your peppy points.
Topic Starter
Insecurity

pandaBee wrote:

Noone's going to steal your peppy points.
Thanks for the help, fixed, solved!
You're funny.