forum

[Archived] I can't report???

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
F0xtr0t
Problem Details: I spotted a rude player but when i try to report i get a message everytime saying "You have not yet joined this channel." How can I avoid this and get the actual report sent?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
Dntm8kmeeatu
Report in a regular channel like #osu (or the channel it occurred in, PM's do not count)

What channel are you trying to report in?
Topic Starter
F0xtr0t

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Report in a regular channel like #osu (or the channel it occurred in, PM's do not count)

What channel are you trying to report in?
unfortunately a dm. is there any other way to report him? like a message to the mods?
Dntm8kmeeatu
If a user is causing issues in PM, please just use the Ignore feature /ignore username

Ignoring by using the command only works for that client session though, once you close the game, you will need to ignore him again.

However, you can make it more permanent by adding their username to the "Chat ignore list" in the options menu. Putting a name in that list will auto-ignore them every time you start the game.

Lyawi is bulli >:(

If a user is ever doing extremely bad (Like linking random people shady links or malware, or other types of illegal content. Please send a email to support@ppy.sh)