forum

[Archived] No Option to Disable Automatic Activation of Raw Input

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Segeara
Problem Details:
So like most tablet pens, mine has two buttons on the side of the pen. Each time I press either one, it automatically turns on Raw Input and disables my tablet. The message says that a device that can use Raw input has been detected and Raw input will/has been enabled. The two buttons on the side are different inputs for middle mouse button and right click. Could there be an option to not enable raw input automatically. Just because my mouse uses raw input doesn't mean i want to play Osu! with it.

osu! version: 20140220.12
buny
strange, my tablet pen has the same buttons yet it doesn't automatically activate raw input
peppy
It only automatically enables if your tablet supports it. Movement should work correctly after it is enabled.
Termi
It does work fine, but I'd like the tablet not to be "glued" to osu and limited to the osu window.
The problem is, that the sensitivity changes when the tablet area is reduced to the osu window (playing in windowed mode) instead of the whole monitor.

It would be great if we could deactivate it, because it makes playing osu currently so much harder. :)

Btw.: It only forced me into this after I once enabled the "Enable OS TabletPC support". It even applies the raw input after I disabled said option.
eeeeee416
Please peppy allow us to disable raw input for tablets T_T

I cant play like this TAT
peppy
Have you tried setting your sensitivity to higher than 1.0, and changing your tablet drivers to stick to full screen? you should be able to use the osu! window and also exit it okay..
Hoaxx
I tried to change my sensitivity high then 1.0 and i found the right sensitivity but the pen just feels to smooth its really weird Plz fix :( <3
Termi

peppy wrote:

and changing your tablet drivers to stick to full screen? you should be able to use the osu! window and also exit it okay..
I couldn't do that. The drivers were set to full screen, but I wasn't able to exit the osu! window...

Anyways, thank you so much for the fast fix!
ConspicuousDuck
I had this problem, I re-installed drivers and now I can press this buttons without it turning on. The only problem is that I can't change the sensitivity or it turns it back on...
Rice_BEANS

peppy wrote:

It only automatically enables if your tablet supports it. Movement should work correctly after it is enabled.
My mouse pointer just sticks after it is set the raw input. :(
Metaneo

Nicacarda wrote:

peppy wrote:

My mouse pointer just sticks after it is set the raw input. :(
Sorry for the old comment thing but it sticks for me, too. :|
It happens with my Wacom Intuos4, if that helps.
Death
https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/590367

Make a new thread for your issue next time instead of bumping a 4 year old post.