Product features

Maximum microwave power: 800 W
Capacity: 20 litres
8 auto programs
Turntable diameter: 255 mm
Read 755 customer reviews
after that....
YotSugoiDX
It was revealed to the reader that by microwave, we meant the literal wave, a form of energy, that is carried by a medium. And by doing so, the 4th wall was obliterated.
Wall-ed
and trump will be make it
Serraionga
But what Trump doesn't know is that the microwave was conspiring all along to destroy the 4th wall. That's when...
levesterz
the dabbler showed up ; dabbing as they walk up the 4th wall into reality while chanting the whole bee movie script in hope to make a new dabbing religion.
Serraionga
Then, another friendly denizen appeared chanting the copy-pasta of the Navy Seals, which ultimately resulted in...
abraker
The bee movie script being reposted instead, which looked like:
Serraionga
"Whta the fucks did you saided about me pendejo? I will do have you now I graduateded top of my class in los zetas army and involved in numeros secret excutions. I haved over 300 confirmed kils. I trained in cartel warflares and am top shotta in whole mexico. you us noting to me but pinche target. I will wipes the precision you with the precion of the never before seen on before never. mark my putas palabras wey. You think you can get away with saying mierdas on the onternet? think again time puto. As we speak I am contacted my secret network of sicarios accros golf and usa border and your IP is tracing been so prepare for shit. The shit that wipes your patethic life you call your life. Esta bien pinche muerto nene. I can be in anyplace anytime, and kill you in more than over seven hunded ways, and that is just with mi machete. Not only trained in cartel combat but also I have acces to the all narc arsenal in zzetas corps an I WILLL USE TO Its full extent to wipe you pendeja life form face of the plnajet eart, pendejo e mierda. I only you haded could knowned the holy rebutal your c"lever" comment about to bring you down on you, maybe you hold fucking tong. But you canted, you donted, and noy pay the price. gotham idiot. I is will shit fury over you and be drown in it, you is fukin dread, kidod.". After that, the dabber decided to...
Ryoid
Write a book!
Caput Mortuum
But he is incapable of doing such a mind-draining activity. Thus, he decided to create a forum post titled "Let's Write a Book", tricking bunch of thoughtless folks into giving him ideas.
Serraionga
But then he realized that creating threads in FG isn't that entertaining, so he decided to do something more fruitful, like...
keremaru
sleeping!
Husa
And once he wakes up he then immediately went to the...
keremaru
bathroom to wash his face. afterwards, he...
Husa
got teleported to a different world..
keremaru
where aliens were non-existent and the world was full of anime girls. so when he got there, he..
vinnicci
realized that there's a similar thread like this.
Husa
However, in the other world, he had to save Princess Vinnicci of Chilandia, who was endangered by the wild, vicious...
keremaru
gazorpazorp, who eats 10,000 cannibals for breakfast! in order to save princess vinnicci, he had to seek the aid of the (insert role)..
Husa
magicians which gazorpazorp fears a lot because of their amazing magic incantations that can lead to big explosions which can destroy an entire country..
keremaru
as proven in the destruction of the large mass of land, but unoccupied at the time, called "klwdmskmzx", which the natives translated to "cool cat country". and so after he got the assistance of an explosion magician, he felt that the "party" needed a buff unit. so he went and got a...
- Mia
...... and obtained a magic barite, wrapped in small crystals as radiant as the sun. After a couple of seconds passed, the cat decided to fill all of his other "compatriots", with balloons, wiskas cake, colored paper, music, among other things. But, what they did not know, is that after this the cat with a dark past was going to govern everything as he wanted ...(?)
Husa
BUT! One day, the cat had fallen due to an immense depression. As he died, he already became a legend, a myth, and all the other cool cats admired him...