User avatar
Beat Clicker
50 posts
Offline
AncuL wrote:
I actually already have the unfinished version of the map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/521012
But maybe I'll try to remake it. It'll be on around 5.35*


Ok, for me it's fine, I saw your map and I think it's great!

If English is very bad is because I do not know any English, I'm Latin American
ImageImage
User avatar
Beat Clicker
50 posts
Offline
Flowziee wrote:
hmm i wonder if having 3 very hard extras in a mapset is ok lol
my extra diff is currently 50% complete


Ok :)
ImageImage
User avatar
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
Offline
i can made a osu!mania diff if you want.
Image (my image is a gif ok)
User avatar
Beat Clicker
50 posts
Offline
LGonzo wrote:
i can made a osu!mania diff if you want.


Of Course!

Por cierto, hablo español :S
ImageImage
User avatar
Combo Commander
265 posts
Offline
Seems cool. I would probably map either an insane or normal :D
User avatar
Beat Clicker
50 posts
Offline
FiddleBlue wrote:
Seems cool. I would probably map either an insane or normal :D


Ok! :D :)
ImageImage
User avatar
Whistle Blower
28 posts
Offline
can I make an extra diff? around 6-6.5*?
User avatar
Beat Clicker
50 posts
Offline
iammixxsu wrote:
can I make an extra diff? around 6-6.5*?


Of Course! :)
ImageImage
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
Offline
I can do mania as well (but only 4K) so...
User avatar
Whistle Blower
28 posts
Offline
Smug Nanachi wrote:
can I make an extra diff? around 6-6.5*?

sorry my laptop died
User avatar
Beat Clicker
50 posts
Offline
FD5GD wrote:
I can do mania as well (but only 4K) so...


You can do it
ImageImage
User avatar
Beat Clicker
50 posts
Offline
Smug Nanachi wrote:
Smug Nanachi wrote:
can I make an extra diff? around 6-6.5*?

sorry my laptop died


I'm so sorry
ImageImage
User avatar
Whistle Blower
28 posts
Offline
If I can buy a new one before this mapset finished maybe I'lll remap this. Sorry dude :(
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
Offline
Azrael_- wrote:
FD5GD wrote:
I can do mania as well (but only 4K) so...


You can do it

Okay which diff?
User avatar
Beat Clicker
50 posts
Offline
FD5GD wrote:
Okay which diff?


You can do what you want
ImageImage
Reply 33 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: