Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
I'm about to break the into the 49k rank and I noticed something odd going on lately. When I'm playing a song, I noticed how I was getting a good amount of 100's and sometimes missing notes even though my tapping is in-time with the song's beat. I decided to look at my replay and focus on the latency bar and noticed how it was pulling to the right with every note. I change my offset to around +10ms and play the same song, but same result. It still pulls to the right.

I can't really figure out what's going on anymore. I tried changing up different audio ports, changing headsets to earbuds (changing audio drivers), and tried a different keyboard but nothing worked yet. Anyone know what's up? Could this be just a "slump"/temporary thing happening to me?
Support Team
803 posts
It's possible you are just late, however, check to make sure you don't have any audio enhancements or surround sound enabled.
Tempo Trainee
5 posts
I could also be UO (Universal offset) make sure you check this in your setting and set it to the value that you desire, because you could have accidentally changed through a hotkey misspress.
Reply 3 posts