195 posts jump | prev  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
Beat Clicker
79 posts
Its still possible to run it, but you need to configure it(?)
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
Jeni-Desu wrote:
Its still possible to run it, but you need to configure it(?)

yes, kinda

there's no universal workaround, it depends on the crash(es)/malfunction(s) you get
Beat Clicker
54 posts
terminal doesnt find osu when i use wine osu\!.exe even though i have osu and did all the previous steps thonk
Tempo Trainee
7 posts
When i run osu! on mac os x El capitan osu! show me : oh no! with a blank screen please help me !
Tempo Trainee
7 posts
When I launch it there is the image of the logo osu! which is displayed but the game does not run
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
EkisupandoDongu wrote:
I've been trying to open Osu! but I can't seem to...
I open the app and then it freezes at Wineskin and gives me a blank "Oh no!" screen, it stays frozen like that until I force quit it.
I tried updating Wine and installed the newest version of the program through Winery (as suggested in an old bug error post), so I'm using WS9Wine1.2.9 right now; it still won't open. I'm at a loss because it was working completely fine up until 2 weeks ago, I didn't download anything new so I'm really confused about why my app won't work... Any help is appreciated!
Beat Clicker
79 posts
CosmoDerps wrote:
EkisupandoDongu wrote:
I've been trying to open Osu! but I can't seem to...
I open the app and then it freezes at Wineskin and gives me a blank "Oh no!" screen, it stays frozen like that until I force quit it.
I tried updating Wine and installed the newest version of the program through Winery (as suggested in an old bug error post), so I'm using WS9Wine1.2.9 right now; it still won't open. I'm at a loss because it was working completely fine up until 2 weeks ago, I didn't download anything new so I'm really confused about why my app won't work... Any help is appreciated!

Try updating the engine and tick Use Mac Driver and Use Direct3D Boost in Set Screen Options
Tempo Trainee
9 posts
Nakano Yuko wrote:
terminal doesnt find osu when i use wine osu\!.exe even though i have osu and did all the previous steps thonk

did you change to the game's directory before?

if you're lazy then just drag the folder icon on Terminal icon and it should open a new window already chdir'd to the osu directory

or you can type cd and a space, then drag the osu! folder *in* the Terminal and press enter, and then wine osu\!.exe
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
When I drag a .osz file into Osu! nothing happens. Also I cant move the game to my applications folder after I updated from a previous version It wont start up. please help! :o
Spinner Sage
130 posts
i think you are going to need to port osu! on a different windows exe emulator thingy (god damn i hate being 14 :o :o )
Tempo Trainee
8 posts
Mariokart8er wrote:
When I drag a .osz file into Osu! nothing happens. Also, I cant move the game to my applications folder after I updated from a previous version It won't start up. please help! :o

If you're not able to drag the osz file to osu! you can do the following, go in general and open ''open osu! folder'', you'll get a window with a few folders and all, go to:

My Computer > (C:) > osu! > songs

When you get to the songs folder, simply drag the osz file to the folder and get back to the game and press F5
Last edited by DarkBlueKitten on , edited 3 times in total.
Beat Clicker
79 posts
DarkBlueKitten wrote:
If you're not able to drag the osz file to osu! you can do the following, go in general and open ''open osu! folder'', you'll get a window with a few folders and all, go to:

My Computer > (C:) > osu! > songs

When you get to the songs folder, simply drag the osz file to the folder and get back to the game and press F5

Or right-click it, open with > osu!
Tempo Trainee
8 posts

I don't have it?
Beat Clicker
54 posts
MarcusD wrote:
Nakano Yuko wrote:

did you change to the game's directory before?

if you're lazy then just drag the folder icon on Terminal icon and it should open a new window already chdir'd to the osu directory

or you can type cd and a space, then drag the osu! folder *in* the Terminal and press enter, and then wine osu\!.exe

lol i still get this message
wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\osu!.exe"
with a bunch of stuff above, can i get like an exact walkthrough of what i need to do lol im confused
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
VeilStar wrote:

Information.

This thread is for confirmable or confirmed bugs with only the OS X version of osu!.

Known issues.

• When using fullscreen and switching window (by clicking a link in chat for example) you get stuck on a black screen.
  • Certain fonts are missing or not rendering, causing missing icons in the main menu, and squares for asian languages, for example.
  • Other monitors are black when osu! is in fullscreen on a setup with multiple monitors.

I'm using a Mac and It works well
just when I'm trying to update osu!, you can't open it and a message appear to say "unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application"
and you need to reinstall osu!
Reply 195 posts jump | prev  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13