0.00%
Serraionga
50.00%
Total votes: 12
Polling ended
Topic Starter
abraker

Backstowy

Rumors say that Halloween brings back the murdered souls back to life. On this day it is said the legendary shitposter of apocalypse shall rise from the graves and haunt OT as ages before foretold. While lords laugh at their palaces, the denizens hide in fear, terrified to show signs of life to the merciless undead. Even OT's royal scientist was not going to risk his breath with the undead. However, he knew these charades had to stop.

The decision was met at an impasse in the Royal OT Society, but a voice has eventually came forth. New denizens be chosen for their for ignorance of this day, two denizens be chosen at the mercy of the straws, and executioner Zekks, the soul riddled with deaths of many. New denizens shall serve the front, three denizens serve as wise. Zekks alone serves as death to most fearsome undead.

So shall these unfortunate souls go in the dead of night, searching for this evil that brings terror to the land of OT. Little do they know that death awaits them all . . .

Part II

On the cold night lit up by the sharp crescent moon, a group of seven went to end the tragedies the struck this land years prior. Death lurks in their shadows, waiting for one to fall behind. As midnight neared, they hurried and hurried, leaving two behind. A chill went down their spines as they looked back, "Hey, where did Alexkuzi and Enetro go?". Suddenly silence was broken by a loud shriek, closely stalked by the sudden realization that it has started. The group arrived to a puddle of blood and the gruesome image of Alexkuzi's skin laying flat on the ground

Separate more they shall, die they shall. Therefore band together they shall. Is death really so unforgiving?

Final Part

Four souls remain and death is lurking. Looks like two was not enough, the reaper is hungry for more. A shadow creeps from behind and the wind suddenly break the silence and trees shake amok. The four slowly turn around, expecting to see their worst nightmares before them. The sharp crescent moon hides itself from the terrifying sight. Death itself now stares them down through their eyes and skull, even through their shaking bones. In the distance the clock tower is heard playing the song of death. Grains of sand in the hourglass of life start falling down as the executioner steps up, abandoning all fear. Attacking with all might, death only laughs-- to take a cruel taste. Cut clean through, the brave soul struggles to cling to the last breaths of his miserable being. He finally whispers his last breath, "fuck my life". With the executioner gone, the rest are just rotting corpses, ready for death's harvest.

Horrified in shock the remaining three are. The song of death is now playing fiercely, as death approaches dragging the sharp blade against the lifeless ground. With time so unforgiving, a noble soul decides to be the sacrifice for the other two. The hourglass of life still offers a few more grains of sand, so it is not up for debate. With the two souls running away, death takes the bait. Last words they hear are the same ones that echo'd throughout the land for much of recent time, "I love spaghetti with bolognese sauce. It's one of my fa---*". The painful song of death stops early.

The more they run, the longer they are hunted. Eternal death awaits all. Give up they shall soon enough.

Halloween is coming up and the reaper is thirsty for deaths. These fellow kids are going out to trick-or-treat. Which one of them is the reaper going to take into the night first?

Four careless kids the reaper hunted down, two lucky kids ran away. The reaper is restless in this night. See them again he shall soon enough.

kai99
hmmmmmmmmmmm

its like watching who thinks who's more retarded on forums
DJ Enetro
It’s either me, iSlodinx, or Alexkuzi who will get the blade
Edgar_Figaro
Well abraker said 2 people

"two denizens be chosen at the mercy of the straws, "

Nm I am dumb, he was simply listing how he chose the names to be put up for vote.
Tae
Why am I not on this list?
I'd love to die!
Topic Starter
abraker

Hwa Yang wrote:

Why am I not on this list?
I'd love to die!
Who?

shouldn't have had a name change :P
DJ Enetro
What if the reaper changes his mind and decides to reap all of OT?
Topic Starter
abraker

DJ Enetro wrote:

What if the reaper changes his mind and decides to reap all of OT?
can he?
Edgar_Figaro
maybe the reaper doesn't like who he reaps to be chosen for him and instead he'll go after the one trying to control his actions? (aka: abraker)
Zain Sugieres
Whos alexkuzi islodinx
KupcaH

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Whos alexkuzi islodinx
Next level peeps.
Comfy Slippers
wtf is this
DaddyCoolVipper

DJ Enetro wrote:

It’s either me, iSlodinx, or Alexkuzi who will get the blade

never heard of the other two
Ryoid
Why not just kill everyone tho?
Jun Maeda

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Whos alexkuzi islodinx
I dunno who is, i never heard you before...
Ryoid
Wow I wonder why who cannot knew who and I think this will be applied
For me and the other too
Jun Maeda
So 0% : ok_hand :
Ryoid

iSlodinx wrote:

So 0% : ok_hand :
I think you're not scarier enought to become a reaper
Jun Maeda

Ryoid wrote:

iSlodinx wrote: