forum

[resolved] [Archived] I can't import any skins or beatmaps ( .osz ; .osk files )

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TykZ
Problem Details:My laptop got viruses but i solved it. The thing now is if i download any .osz or .osk files it can't open

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160403.6
Dntm8kmeeatu
Any error? Make sure osu! is the program set to open .osk and .osz files. Right click them and select Open With, The select osu! (you might have to hit browse and fine the osu!.exe, default path is appdata/local/osu!) Make sure "Always use this program" is selected.

Otherwise, try dragging the files onto your osu! client while it's open.
Upskirt
If the above solution doesn't work, show us or tell us what the file icon is displayed as.

Is the file icon displayed as a blank page?
Topic Starter
TykZ
Thank guys. Basically I fixed it but I literally forgot about this topic lmao.
iwanadraw
mine are blank icons and are unable to open with osu!, when I choose to open with osu! it only shows some file location that leads to \Local\osu!\osu!.exe
Zelzatter Zero

iwanadraw wrote:

mine are blank icons and are unable to open with osu!, when I choose to open with osu! it only shows some file location that leads to \Local\osu!\osu!.exe
Please make a new thread instead of bumping old ones.
adamdabest
I need help opening my osk
Death

adamdabest wrote:

I need help opening my osk
Double clicking on an osk file should automatically open it. If you are having issues with that, please make a new thread and provide some more detail, like what happens when you double click on the file.