forum

[Archived] Osu Crashed

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fROST--
Problem Details:
when i start my osu it says to me osu crashed the code is:

OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsModeException: Failed to retrieve GraphicsMode, no fitting configurations, error SUCCESS
bei OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglGraphicsMode.SelectGraphicsMode(SurfaceType surface_type, IntPtr display, ColorFormat color, Int32 depth, Int32 stencil, Int32 samples, ColorFormat accum, Int32 buffers, Boolean stereo, RenderableFlags renderable_flags, Boolean fullscreen)
bei OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglGraphicsMode.SelectGraphicsMode(SurfaceType surface_type, IntPtr display, ColorFormat color, Int32 depth, Int32 stencil, Int32 samples, ColorFormat accum, Int32 buffers, Boolean stereo, RenderableFlags renderable_flags, Boolean fullscreen)
bei OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, EglWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext sharedContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
bei OpenTK.Platform.Egl.EglAnglePlatformFactory.CreateGLContext(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Boolean directRendering, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
bei OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsContext..ctor(GraphicsMode mode, IWindowInfo window, IGraphicsContext shareContext, Int32 major, Int32 minor, GraphicsContextFlags flags)
bei #=qGGjzPDa6yIXcp7vrCxgLQVPMEa6CNfiFuU4OCHo4m7rdaZsNqjY_F5SPZZXAOGbI.#=qz3ZDym5NRckx2OT3WeCuPQ==(Int32 #=qUo5o3zL$QV4f0lZ$8lcSJA==, Int32 #=qq3gQ0clIYzJVAbbdfpbmOQ==, GraphicsContextFlags #=qWRuConKI_vEBxs$cKDRcSg==)
bei #=qtg6ZA_hVJBHOPviWwTOPA5y7yI_ZT9ijoIVpqvgAaamuOpU0E34IldShq4Ixa_QC.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=qm$NOFKdyu0Rafj1wntOkgA==)
bei #=q4qTraJUKsLQlO4eNOTrIlplYE2ri1va0U9k3DwX4xH8isLQPtpvcAX$yqNNUereO.OnHandleCreated(EventArgs #=qm$NOFKdyu0Rafj1wntOkgA==)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmCreate(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmCreate(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
bei #=qQrYvXY6QTwaDQPjJgHdOavagHTlZqj_K7dNRdSDjfdE=.WndProc(Message& #=qgTekk8rm$cyUopAMGtO6wQ==)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

i definetly want to play but i have no idea what i can do

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170616.1
Death
Please try updating/reinstalling your graphics drivers, here are some links:
  1. NVIDIA (download the second driver on the list that shows up when you search)
  2. AMD
  3. Intel
Upskirt
Firstly, before attempting anything else try to change the color bit depth to 32(GL_Support_Issues Link). https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/hel ... &section_2

https://osu.ppy.sh/help/wiki/Guides/GL_Support_Issues

What operating system are you using? Depending on if you're using XP or not, you may have to install additional software alongside .NET to run the game.

Update your game to the latest stable version.

Hold shift while opening osu! then a prompt will appear and select Compatibility Mode, also update your drivers like Death suggested. Make sure to ask if you're confused as to what driver you need to download and install.

Alternative solution: Install the game using the old launcher. https://m1.ppy.sh/release/osu!install.exe - Use this as a last ditch effort, though I'm sure it can be fixed without reinstalling the game.