forum

(FPS) 2017 Counter-Strike Skin v6.9 MLG Edition!

posted
Total Posts
show more
_Meep_
a head in csgo is roughly about cs10 or cs11 if you're looking at somoene from A site to AS
this is gona help aim LOL
Rad
Best skin
eXtendz
it is not a clear design, but i like csgo anyway xD, n1.
D3L1R10U5
hOW THE HECK DO U CHANGE WEAPON SKINS CUS IM CONFUSED
[Sad Memes]
[quote="Timorisu"]

The cursor isn't centered :

Nice meme
Kyrari
Holy shit nice update xd, I remember using this a long time ago and really wished it'd get updated
RazorPlayz_old
Very Noice !!
RyosS XD
can we have a comboburst with a Modern Warfare 2 nuke? and the respective sound to higher the stakes, skill and mom 360 no scope a little bit? I would love to higher my MLG just a bit. yes I know this doesn't fit the "Counter Strike" theme but will be a nice edition
h3oCharles

D3L1R10U5 wrote:

hOW THE HECK DO U CHANGE WEAPON SKINS CUS IM CONFUSED
CTRL+O -> Skin -> Open current skin folder -> There is/are subfolder(s), open them

Copy the elements you want and paste them* to the main skin folder, overwriting them. Then, do CTRL+SHIFT+ALT+S to reload the skin

* The lazer thingies are an exception cuz you'll need to rename them. cursortrail is the correct name.
Paly
A way to distinguish regular sliders from back sliders would be great, overall this skin is really funny, great creation fella tuga
ZePieMan

Rad- wrote:

2017 Update! Now it works with current clients of the game, and you have all the weapons from CS:GO!

Also changed every element of the game.

question, how would I go about changing the circles to just being simple translucent ones? I love everything else about this skin but the circles are so friggin hard to read the game is unplayable for me because of how its colored n stuff. I'd just like them to be simple hitcircles but everything else can stay
h3oCharles

ZePieMan wrote:

question, how would I go about changing the circles to just being simple translucent ones? I love everything else about this skin but the circles are so friggin hard to read the game is unplayable for me because of how its colored n stuff. I'd just like them to be simple hitcircles but everything else can stay
CTRL+O -> Skins -> Open current skin folder
ZePieMan
Well yeah that i know but like i dont see what the circle is called. None of the files have the same pic as the hit circles in game, as well as id just like to use the hit circles from another skin but the numbers are under different names so i dont know if its safe to switch them like that cuz i dont want to break the skins
h3oCharles

ZePieMan wrote:

Well yeah that i know but like i dont see what the circle is called.
hitcircle and hitcircleoverlay
JarekJanner

Timorisu wrote:

The cursor isn't centered :(
OK NOT GOOD AS :roll:
Larc
BEST SKIN STD
EniMove
best skin ever!!! :D :oops: :D
Egorithm
B E S T S K I N
Deliriius
xd
BlazeClicksM
Um hi how can i make my cursos dont going in circles like crazy? :?:
ReiWolfy
The spun out should be replaced with spin bot tho not mercy
This is one of my favourite skin so far :D :D :D
MaduroPikalo
Terrorist Win
Dorito TvT
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MaduroChupalo wrote:

Terrorist Win
TieBreaker_old
GOOD SHIT MAN!
frost77_old
:V ya ni se que decir con todo el mlg
mmatt
10/10
zayed_mh

Rad- wrote:

I have a question, should i make a Terrorist catch bombs for CTB?
k
Topic Starter
Rad-
Updated with a new link for 2x image sizes, for higher resolutions, thanks to KatouMegami. This file size is alot higher, check the downloads section at the end of the first post.
KatouMegumi
Note: waifu2x upscaling.
Zhanik2006
Good
ThisGamesDOODOO
this map is too easy to beat please make it harder
mua-YYK
Jabukahn
this skin + Darude-Sandstorm Beatmap = ultimate meta meme
HotChocolate
Nice.
w0ag69
how to FUCKING USE IT?!?!
somethingsa
holy shit
Teeyo
nice skin
Tediore
This convinced me to finally download a skin for this game. Thanks op.
K0lho
counter stike loli offencive
NatLop
If you, whenever the flashlight mode is on, a sniper scope should be the shadow.
Have the Scout or AWP be the scope that you aim through
show more