forum

Hands wont warm up

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Viggma
So TL;DR terns: My hand will not warm up, it is constantly cold and no matter what i do it will not warm up.
(clicking hand)

This has happened to me before, usually every few weeks. Basically my hand just stops working and begins to freeze up feeling literally cold. No matter how much i play it will not warm up and will continue to lock and lose speed and stamina. Even putting it into hot water or doing stretches doesnt help. im not sure if im doing something wrong but i'm getting annoyed that this keeps happening, if anyone knows how to solve this please tell me. Thanks.
dung eater
do squats/jogging/whatever that makes your heartrate go up and makes you sweat

your extremities will get increased circulation if your core temperature is higher, they get bad circulation and go colder if your core temp is lower
N0thingSpecial
Play the game either way
kai99
pls enjoy game
Skidayo
I just try to fc one map. it makes me so nervous when i get close to it
and when i feel nervous my hands are warmed up
Celine
give less fucks
or just set up fire
my name is hi
I do pushups before playing osu every time. It seems to help. Exercise in general works well.
Faye
Have you tried using hot hands? A warm blanket? Eating warm food? Literally anything to actually warm your hands up other than playing?
Just playing more isn't going to warm you up much. You're gonna need to warm yourself up.
Thirty30
play anyways, your hands might end up sweating
Kondou-Shinichi
try using your pc as a warmer
or a hot bath
NightNarumi
If my room is cold, my hands keep cold on matter what.
General excercise is the easiest method for me (although I probably just play with the cold hand).