forum

OMG my handicap became my advantage!?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
So last 2 days, my mouse got broken, it was my the only decent mouse that I had but it broke for some reason.

Then I borrowed a mouse from my friend (It's a lot more smaller like 5 inches)

It can't even grab a good grip on it, but who cares anyways. Then I opened osu then played a couple of maps, the first 5 maps I tried was a total crap I keep getting C's.

But then.. after I changed my mouse sens.

BOOM I SS'ed a 3 star without even knowing it LOL! I was so worried about my mouse handicap that I didn't noticed that I was about to FC a map!!!

Let this be a lesson to you :]
HANDICAPS CAN MAKE YOU EVEN STRONGER
Mio Winter
Excellent advice!

brb breaking mouse : P
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
xD,

But I think from the beginning, my hands are not really suited for a big mouse, but instead for a smaller mouse!!!

but the small mouse that I'm music rn is small and it's hurting my pinky :(
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
I'm not even kitting, I improved like alot on jumps!

It's like having an broken hand, but it's been modified into a robot arm!!!
Kondou-Shinichi
more like you have rested and you became better
Velura

szkiller wrote:

But then.. after I changed my mouse sens.
I assume you changed your sens so now you have move your mouse less for the same on-screen movement . . . ?

szkiller wrote:

I'm not even kitting, I improved like alot on jumps!
obviously jumps would be easier with a higher sensitivity

Not trying to shit on you or anything, but I don't think you magically improved your ability to do things from zero to hero with this simple "this is why doctors hate him"-kinda solution. Things in this particular area are just a little bit easier now.
eyjafjallaaaaaa
Can we take it one step further tho.

like amputated my right arm and after a year or so have an organ donor donated an arm for me to use in an arm transplant operation then when the operation finished the doctor noticed they transplanted a left arm instead of a right arm so now I have two left arm then I SSed time freeze HDHRFL.
Kondou-Shinichi
can we go even furthur
N0thingSpecial
Yes we need to upload our consciousness completely destroy our body, and download our consciousness into a body of disabled infant, live a life of abuse from family and school, recover from our childhood trauma through heavy medication and therapy, play osu and HDDT FC any mazzerin maps
Velura
Doing what was mentioned above will unlock the ability to sightread FC AR12+DT 30min marathon maps with baseline 300bpm streams