forum

Problems with Spinners (Mouse user, off-hand)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dinoR
I'm really having problems with spinners and often fail because of them. The problem is im using my mouse with my right hand but im left handed so i cant really do a round movement with my hand D:
Anyone got an idea on how to get better?
Cahyono29
if you left handed then use your left hand,dont force yourself to play with right hand
worst fl player
learn how to play with right hand then.
Skidayo
buy tablet
Fatal3ty
I'm left handed and i can't play with mouse on my right hand (osu only). I can't play mouse with left hand, all of years uses my mouse right hand. I buy a tablet and i can play good with left handed. :o
AzureHarp
Don't worry to much over which hand to use, if your mouse is right handed or something it might be a better idea to use your right hand, or if its more convenient in anyway. And you can get just as good with your right hand trust me some people have really weird ways of playing and are still good. If you want a way of getting better at spinners try just making the motion in you spare time when watching a video or something to get it down.
Wishes
I had this issue as well back when I was a mouse player. I'm right handed but using mouse almost exclusively left-handed due to RSI issues in the past. I think it's due to the hand having no muscle memory of making circular movements unlike the hand you write with that make circles all the time when writing. I'd recommend doing spinner training maps, I tried this for a few weeks on and off previously using mouse and got a lot faster. So I think it's something that can be trained if you put in the time. Or just go the easier way and buy a tablet :P
NightNarumi
It took me quite some time to learn how to spin with a mouse (Left handed here).
Give it some time, you'll improve at it naturally.
my name is hi
Try switching hands or try to switch between clockwise and ccw
Faye
If you use your mouse in your right hand, spin CCW.
If you use your mouse in your left hand, spin CW.

I know a lot of people will correct me in saying it's subjective - but this method holds true for the vast majority of players.
You will almost always spin faster if you move the natural way your hands were intended to move.