forum

osu!time

posted
Total Posts
show more
Be More Nice

Shirokami- wrote:

One thing a player could do to get a more accurate result is to time how long you play over X period of time (longer the better but probably about a week). compare it to how long the application say's you played in X time then multiply the entire value by the ratio of real time: calculated time. If your habits are generally consistent it will give a more accurate result I think.

hexagonest wrote:

I like shirokami-'s idea. I'd need some volunteers, though. I don't really have access to osu!, I'm on vacation.
Combine this with Loliflan's tool Here and it should be easy to keep track of it that way.I'm not how logging works with it but if there was some careful planning I'm sure you could even come up with an estimate for every different trackable activity; Playing, Idle, Not playing...

I'd love to see this go further, it's a great idea for an app. :D
Topic Starter
-hx
:idea: :?:

bemourn wrote:

Shirokami- wrote:

One thing a player could do to get a more accurate result is to time how long you play over X period of time (longer the better but probably about a week). compare it to how long the application say's you played in X time then multiply the entire value by the ratio of real time: calculated time. If your habits are generally consistent it will give a more accurate result I think.

hexagonest wrote:

I like shirokami-'s idea. I'd need some volunteers, though. I don't really have access to osu!, I'm on vacation.
Combine this with Loliflan's tool Here and it should be easy to keep track of it that way.I'm not how logging works with it but if there was some careful planning I'm sure you could even come up with an estimate for every different trackable activity; Playing, Idle, Not playing...

I'd love to see this go further, it's a great idea for an app. :D
That's a great idea, might do that. Thanks.
Yuudachi-kun
Kheldragar has played osu!standard for approximately 300.00 hours.

This is about consistant with my estimate of 3 hours a day avg for about 100 days.
DrBlackBounty
Very close ;P
nightsister has played osu!standard for approximately 676.00 hours.
That's 40,560.00 minutes, or 2,433,600.00 seconds. That's also 28.17 days, or 4.02 weeks!
i guess i play a lot :O
Nekomimi_badik

hexagonest wrote:

It's not very accurate, though. It takes the 500 most recent ranked beatmaps, makes an average length, and multiplies your playcount by that average length, and then it divides it by about 1.7 to compensate for retries, etc.
Ye it's not VERY accurate, it's simply USELESS lol
*24.24 days*
Topic Starter
-hx
Update for the logo. Just wondering where I should be heading for the design of the page, since obviously osu.ppy.sh is moving to a newer design, I want to be able to follow.

Any suggestions?
Mech-N
would have tons of hours on osu if it calculated offline time
Shrik
1.3k hours mmh
Safaia
AizatSapphire has played osu!standard for approximately 780.00 hours.
That's 46,800.00 minutes, or 2,808,000.00 seconds. That's also 32.50 days, or 4.64 weeks!

Wew~
randy bobandy
It doesn't work :c
BoobyHunt
The site is down ? :o
Petri
Has the site been closed?
[-Mizuki-]
Hey~
I just wanna ask if the site's been closed. I can still access the website up to last month, I think. Then after that when I try to access Osu!Time at http://www.hexa.xyz/osutime or http://www.osutime.hexa.xyz , It shows either a "DNS not found" error or a "Your computer is offline" error while my computer is clearly connected to the internet as I can access any other website but not Osu!Time. Its kinda weird so I would just like to ask why :P

~Thanks~ :D
Toasty-kun

[-Mizuki-] wrote:

Hey~
I just wanna ask if the site's been closed. I can still access the website up to last month, I think. Then after that when I try to access Osu!Time at http://www.hexa.xyz/osutime or http://www.osutime.hexa.xyz , It shows either a "DNS not found" error or a "Your computer is offline" error while my computer is clearly connected to the internet as I can access any other website but not Osu!Time. Its kinda weird so I would just like to ask why :P

~Thanks~ :D
You're not alone.
OsuToothbrush
perhaps this is related to the fact that our profiles now display play time?
Topic Starter
-hx
Hello everyone. Yes, the site is down. My host's down for some reason, I'm trying to sort it out. But anyway this website is pretty much obsolete now, since there's a slightly more accurate hour count display on profiles now.

I appreciate you guys caring. Hold tight.
mizuki-chan
Anyways thanks for doing this :)
floflim
Please don't abandon fix your site. It's really helpful and I miss it !
sealestiale
The link isn't workinggg. Is it broken?
ReinyCloud
Site machine B R O K E
Flanster
It's probably gone. You don't need it as profiles nowadays show total playtime (per mode).
Cera-
RIP
Naren
its not working dude
Flanster

Flanster wrote:

It's probably gone. You don't need it as profiles nowadays show total playtime (per mode).