forum

OT Log #1

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
abraker
We have all witnessed the recent star logs that came as of late. In a few centuries time, the Land of OT will fall to ET, and a millennium from now I will come back to Earth from the other side of the galaxy to figure out what went wrong. These events scare me a bit. As a result, I start these logs as a journey of sorts. This will be the first log entry detailing the everyday events in this land and my experiences. I am not sure how often I will post these, but I will do so whenever I can and have something to write about.

To address the star logs in more detail, the are are two main OT ET fighters as of right now: me and Edgar_Figaro. Johnmedina and Cold Tooth are currently in training, with Johnmedina also training to wield 7 parallel fire. From the looks of it, Johnmedina left before the attack, leaving OT open for invasion. I was not present there either, and there seem to be no mention of Edgar_Figaro anywhere, which likely means he died a while prior. Top koren fighters should help fend off the invasion, but it looks like they did not, meaning the once glorious planet would be outsourced someday, which saddens me a whole lot. Also concerning kai dying as a stowaway on my ship, I'll try to remember that and avoid it. Better yet kai, don't get on my ship.

Now for today's OT. There has been an increase in poverty in the land. A bunch of shit labor has come up as of late and plebs have been running wild on the streets. Some of these include, Likes in maps?, >ᴗ< thread, My Specs - Mostly as link for my profile, and how old is peppy?. However, not all is bad. As a high class job Johnmedina has married Railey and B1rd with many more proposals emerging. I myself am looking for a wonderful bride for my failure of a son.

Activist Enetro decided to praise and instate some foreign lord, Lassikko. I only see one facility shutdown from that guy and I don't think just one deems it worthy of picking up talk about the next lord, not when Lord Uni Night is still active. Perhaps Enetro's move was due to something that went down at the OT in the parallel dimension, but it doesn't look too big of a thing for me to look into.

I have identified some denizen named Alexkuzi to have the soul of one of the legendary shitposters, namely Shitposter of Toxicity. Enetro also seems to have the soul of another legendary shitposter, Shitposter of Judgment. I have not yet identified a third legendary shitposter yet, Shitposter of Grim, but if such ever occurs, it would be a definitive start of a new age. I may hold a simposium about legendary shitposters down at the OT Royal University sometime, but I desire to go further back to see if OT had any more legendary shitposters prior to Blizfrog, Roshan, and f̸̵̵a̷̷̶i̴̶̴s̵̸̸w̸̷̸u̶̶̸s̵̶̵u̴̵̶f̷̴̵.

Going even more political, I have noticed that increased Lord tyranny is actually good for OT. I have discussed that here before being interrupted by the star log transmissiona. Many believe the OT in the parallel discord dimension I have created has taken all of the higher class jobs, and others believe there isn't a big enough workforce in OT. Perhaps they are right, but I like to think that OT just needs some cleaning and a small push for better production.
Tae
Intergalactic OT!News
kai99
the fuck
ColdTooth
aaaaaaaaand it's even worse now
Serraionga
is this a subdivision of OT!neus?????????????????????????????????????????????¿???????????????????
DJ Enetro
It's symposium, for the record.
Zekks
off brand ot neus
Nanachii
ot!neus in S P A C E
Endaris
Maybe ambassador kai came to an end after all.
kai99
my rein is over
Endaris
Not you.
Jun Maeda

kai99 wrote:

my rein is over
Kai... you know when u post something thread is so wet and thats why you rein for fuck's sake
Serraionga
Topic Starter
abraker

DJ Enetro wrote:

It's symposium, for the record.
^ A display of true human intelligence. Ability to deduce the correct intention behind an unfortunate mistake. You make me proud.

Serraionga wrote:

is this a subdivision of OT!neus?????????????????????????????????????????????¿???????????????????
No, it's the continuity of OT Log #0.

Oh and there I was worried about meta taking over. Oh how have times changed.
Alexkuzi
I Want To Make People Proud Of My Grand Prize.
kai99

Endaris wrote:

Not you.
but it's me
the lizard is me and i am lizard
Tae

Alexkuzi wrote:

Looks like Enetro's efforts are going to waste lmao
Stefan
is this L O R E??
Alexkuzi

Tae wrote:

Alexkuzi wrote:

Looks like Enetro's efforts are going to waste lmao
Not if I help!
Endaris
lizard wizard blizzard
show more