forum

[Archived] Osu!'s frame rate drops to 30fps when I have OBS open.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
physik
Osu!'s frame rate drops to 30fps and the delay goes to 50ms when I have obs open. WHen I record it is much worse. I have game capture on and I am playing in fullscreen. Please help!
Toxi

1s0 wrote:

Osu!'s frame rate drops to 30fps and the delay goes to 50ms when I have obs open. WHen I record it is much worse. I have game capture on and I am playing in fullscreen. Please help!
Your computer might not be able to record and play at the same time, try playing the map and recording the replay with OBS
mouzee

1s0 wrote:

Could you write your pc specs? so i can be sure if its your pc or a mistake somewhere else
Gilgamasch
Have the same problem and this Problem seems to be somewhat often, that someone has this.

My Rig should be okay for something like that.. ;)

I7 4790K OC to 4.8Ghz
32GB RAM
PNY Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5
WIN 7 Pro
on the Fallback version does it work, if I use the DirectX Mode. But the Fallback is way to buggy and so i would like to have some way of fixing it.
I have found something, that produces taht kind of problem.

PS: Osu:lazer has the same Problem now. Hope it will be fixed at some Point. But I will install lazer on a Linux Distribution, when it comes out. so.. Their won't be such Problems (I hope).