forum

[Archived] Constantly hitting 100's

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toxi
Ive been constantly hitting 100's in beatmaps, to the point where its dropping my acc from my usual 95-97% to 85-88%. Ive tried setting universal offset, but theres little to no difference when using it. I recently upgraded hardware, so i dont think that its a performance related issue. I also am not able to use a mouse/tablet right now for playing, so ive been using Autopilot. I dont know if using that mod is affecting my accuracy or not.

osu! version: 20170928.1cuttingedge
Death
Are you using a wireless headset? There is often times audio delay if you are. If you have upgraded your headset, but it's not wireless, check to make sure surround sound is not enabled.

Also, I find it difficult to get good accuracy with autopilot.
Topic Starter
Toxi

Death wrote:

Are you using a wireless headset? There is often times audio delay if you are. If you have upgraded your headset, but it's not wireless, check to make sure surround sound is not enabled.

Also, I find it difficult to get good accuracy with autopilot.
Im using them same headset ive been using with my last setup, and ive never had a problem with them. Whenever i used autopilot a while ago on maps i couldnt beat, i had acc issues but i would only loose like 1-2% than usual, now im loosing almost 10%
Could my inconsistency be caused by the upgrade giving me better performance, and since i was used to the lag its possibly throwing me off?