Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
What is the name of the song when you win a beatmap? I realy like it.
Rhythm Incarnate
2,350 posts
this is so cute
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
I love it! But, what is the song when you complete the song?:0 :)
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
I really liked it and would have kept using it if it had approach circles. Without them I have trouble... T~T
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!
Tempo Trainee
7 posts
Hey! I love your skin, but could you point me in the direction of the font you used for the user's name on the score bar background? I've been trying to find it so I could change the name on the PSD file but I've had noooo luck.
Whistle Blower
17 posts
Maneiro pra caralho, eu gostei!
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
This is a really cute skin! Kinda sad it still doesn't load any of my beatmaps... anything that can be done about that? I'd love to use it..
Tempo Trainee
5 posts
Rebecca wrote:

Hello!

This is the first original skin I have ever made. I used to mix skins, but finally decided to make my own and loveHeart is the result of it! I would like to thank Garin, aka the skinner of TECHNOGALAXY & TECHNOCANDY for helping me with making this skin! Without him, I would probably not have been able to make this skin.

I hope you like this skin as much as I do! I had a lot of fun creating this skin and I'm hoping to maybe make some more in the future!

Skin contains blank sliderends for cutting-edge and a psd to customise the scorebar-background.

Click Me!
20/08/15
Initial version released!

23/08/15
Changed corrupt sliderball causing beatmaps to not load.

07/09/15
Fixed combo counter and changed the brightness of the combo colours.

Click Me! (Warning! Large Images)
Song Select

Gameplay

Pause and Fail Screens

Ranking Screen

Mod Icons

I would like to thank Garin for hitcircle, score-panel and some other small stuff!

If you have any feedback/suggestions please feel free to post
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
Hi! It's a really cool skin but there's a little problem with the circles that indicate the timing, they just won't show. While on the other skins they work fine.
Tempo Trainee
13 posts
If anyone is having problems with the approach circle, just change your gameplay resolution size to any, play a beatmap or like a tiny bit, then change back to full screen! It worked for me at least ^^
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
Nice ♥
PrplmoonTR
Reply 72 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3, 4, 5