Clear Skin Ultra 3.0 [ALL MODE/HD SD] - 14.06.2017

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

h3oCharles wrote:

I'd like to request a light green variant
Can you give a RGB Code for green your like?
h3oCharles

Fatal3ty wrote:

Can you give an RGB Code for green your like?
87, 230, 0 (#57e600)
gerjan112
personaly i dont realy like this skin because i kind of a hard time following up to the skins transparent circles because i cant see it in time that i could actualy click it :|
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

gerjan112 wrote:

personaly i dont realy like this skin because i kind of a hard time following up to the skins transparent circles because i cant see it in time that i could actualy click it :|
Use Background Dim 100% for better play. ;)
bandit
This skin is so good omg
Masiher
Doesnt work for me ... I have weird hitsounds and no transparent circles...
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

Masiher wrote:

Doesnt work for me ... I have weird hitsounds and no transparent circles...
Can you send a Screenshot your problem? Redownload a skin and delete a broken skin. Install new and check.

This Skin dont work for stable fallback.
Masiher
Songtale
i like it ;D
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty
Akra89
i got a problem with some color versions, in mania i cant see the notes in the specific skin color (for ex, in the red version the notes are blue and green) how can i fix it?

PS.: can you recolor the skin in orange?

sorry for my bad english

color codes

rgb(198, 125, 0) #c67d00
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

Akra89 wrote:

i got a problem with some color versions, in mania i cant see the notes in the specific skin color (for ex, in the red version the notes are blue and green) how can i fix it?

PS.: can you recolor the skin in orange?

sorry for my bad english

color codes

rgb(198, 125, 0) #c67d00
For Mania or all skinelements recolor to orange?
Akra89
all skin elements please Thanks and the central notes in grey 201, 201, 201!!

and, the problem is this, in some color skins you loaded why the notes arent in the same colors? its your choice or a skin bug or a option i can adjust? i think is better to recolor the notes in the same color like the light yellow skin this happen in the red skin and in the green one

Topic Starter
Fatal3ty
Is my option, but i can adjust the colors. :)
Akra89

Fatal3ty wrote:

Is my option, but i can adjust the colors. :)

do that please! THANKS!!!
BolinHOE
Thats odd, the cursors aren't the correct colour (purple is this bland yellow, so is blue) and my home screen won't turn change colours. Help?
bonchie
Don't put bad words ;) make sure to not to put bad words
DelusionKiller
Might be a silly question, but how do you have all the hitcircles as one color?
I downloaded them, but I get a variety of hitcircle colors per beatmap instead of a uniform color.

Here's an example:

I figure this is a problem on my side since I've experienced the same with other skins with a single color theme. Any help would be appreciated :)
zeplic

DelusionKiller wrote:

Might be a silly question, but how do you have all the hitcircles as one color?
I downloaded them, but I get a variety of hitcircle colors per beatmap instead of a uniform color.

Here's an example:

I figure this is a problem on my side since I've experienced the same with other skins with a single color theme. Any help would be appreciated :)

open the skin.ini from inside the osu/skins folder (use wordpad or notepad to open it if it asks)

add a // in front of the existing colors, in your case you want Combo1: r,g,b - and only 1 combo.

That said, its worth making sure youve selected this option ingame to prevent beatmaps from using their own colors:

That said, there are some maps that add benefit to using their colors to indicate time changes
DelusionKiller
It worked. Thanks a ton zeplic :)
Kevin-Kun09
How do I do to make the layout I look as well as of the minute? 3:54 I wish so much Dx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQ72gTzZW30&t=243s :( :?
marcialesXD
ta chido we 8-)
That One Weeb_old
Can you make one for me? I have Tritanomaly, which means I'm color blind, and I need a skin like that.
SimpleV_old
nice skin, simple but pretty <3
Topic Starter
Fatal3ty

That One Weeb wrote:

Can you make one for me? I have Tritanomaly, which means I'm color blind, and I need a skin like that.
Which one Color can you see good?
atturbo555
OK, Can I request Sky ver? (RGB : 0,204,255 / Hex : #00ccff)
RedBall
This skin is pretty nice :)

Thank you for making this skin!!!
Azinlen
del
That One Weeb_old

Fatal3ty wrote:

That One Weeb wrote:

Which one Color can you see good?
Red and green are switched, and blue and black are switched.
i love your dad
i love it :)
Immortalisk
Amazing skin, sleek to the point and not noisy at all. Thank you for all your hard work!
Exvergo
can u make a CLASSIC STYLE from green color? same as that green
i like green color, but i dont really like the NEW STYLE
please create it
and thx for that
Exvergo
nice skin
TheNo_L
哈哈哈
egaarega
thanks it's usefull, make my view cleare :P
IroAoYaMaDa
I LOVE THIS SKIN! Nice Sci-Fi like appearance, transparent circles and sliders. And the trails to next circle/slider! I just love this! :) :) I downloaded the aqua color!
Zixew
Ayu-chan1
this is a good skin, it's clean (for me), keep up the good work m8 c:
chibiloveme

Fatal3ty wrote:

You see "Post is not 100% finished" I try a new style, but box doesn't worked. :)

Thanks for the helped for mania, i will fixed later. But, i'm not a mania skinning pro, is my first. Skinning mania is very hard for me. :?
hi i was downloading neon yellow but it didnt work when i looked in my game i still have my skin i dont have it what can i do??
paper2222
can you do a rainbow skin XD
show more