Tempo Trainee
5 posts
Whats even more annoying is you cant even get Sierra again unless you had a previous backup. Apple literally blocks of every way other than updating to high sierra. Its really annoying. I might try using the wrapper, thanks for the advice.
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
silverlightcs wrote:
When I create a wrapper, it asks me to select an installer and later the EXE, I guessed that meant choosing the install.exe and then the osu.exe in Application Data. (If I'm wrong correct me on this, that's probably my problem) When I try to open the wrapper, it opens, and the osu! icon flashes on my screen for a second, then it disappears and the wrapper closes by itself.

Same problem!
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
silverlightcs wrote:
When I create a wrapper, it asks me to select an installer and later the EXE, I guessed that meant choosing the install.exe and then the osu.exe in Application Data. (If I'm wrong correct me on this, that's probably my problem) When I try to open the wrapper, it opens, and the osu! icon flashes on my screen for a second, then it disappears and the wrapper closes by itself.

Fruxh wrote:
silverlightcs wrote:

Same problem!

I've edited the instructions a bit, try again to see if it works this time.
Rhythm Rookie
2 posts
No new executables found!

Maybe the installer failed...?

If you tried to install somewhere other than C: drive (drive_c in the wrapper) then you will get this message too. All software must be installed in C: drive.

how can i resolve the problem???
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
Loucoh wrote:

If you tried to install somewhere other than C: drive (drive_c in the wrapper) then you will get this message too. All software must be installed in C: drive.

I'm getting the same problem here.
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
silverlightcs wrote:
Loucoh wrote:

I'm getting the same problem here.

Around when in the process does it happen? If it's after osu! installation, then that's normal. Step 8 should fix that issue.
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
After I select the osu!install.exe file for the Setup Executable (step 5), a few seconds pass and I get that error message.
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Found another good way to fix this problem.

Buy a windows computer
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Same for me. When I go to Install Software then go to drive_c > users > wineskin > Local settings > Application data > osu! > osu!install.exe I get this error.
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
Can't work ...
Rhythm Rookie
3 posts
you can install windows through bootcamp utility
Reply 26 posts jump | prev  1, 2