forum

Polish people are good people?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SanKR
What you all think about polish people? I always hear diffrent thing from friends aboard, and I am wondering what you think about polish people. Good? Bad? Shy? Open to people? Say everything from your experience and thanks for answers :)
Granger
They're people like the people of any other land. They're akward, they're normal. They're succesfull, they're unsuccesfull. Oh and they mainly speak polish.
Topic Starter
SanKR
I mostly heard that polish people are most racist people on earth, they're always drunk and shit. It is good to hear something better than that you know
Marcin
You can apply that to any country.

I was hoping - after seeing title - that op won't be from Poland... but what did I expect :(
OsuMe65
Depends. Never met a Polish IRL. (Marcin only if osu!wide.)
GladiOol
they are stealing our jobs

kurwa
Lewder
why would i be honest i dont want to get banned
winber1
polish people make for cool physicists

my sample size is greater than 0, therefore it is valid.
B1rd
In Medieval 2 Total War they have noble javelin cavalry which is sort of stupid. (don't know anything else)
AutoMedic
Germans love their territory back then
Trauter
I think we are normal people.
I hope
YotSugoiDX
Honestly, online
(Nordic & East League of Legends)
A large majority of flamers are that of polish ethnicity (that i have, by far, come across), in no way am i saying that all Polish people are like that,
but if i recall, the ones that i have encountered have a really short fuses.
But, in reality, most of the people who play League are kids so it's only natural.
Dustytuft
most weebs in Europe come from this country
Meah
Zain Sugieres is the best
Rifdi
I assume all Polish people are the exact opposite of the people from my country.

I mean, look at the country flag